• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your Favourite Legendary?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
I'd say Dialga...it's just so cool. All because of the steel around its body, with the spiky ones and the armor ones...like, that's just cool. Yeah...I like it because of the steel around its body.

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
Giratina BABAY!!...that thing looks pissed off..ALL THE TIME..totally bad ass!!

And I like Arceus...because he is the GRANDADDY...and he knows it LOL

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Both the time/space Pokémon were cool, as well as their Reverse World opposite, Giratina. I also loved Arceus, not because he's powerful, but because I loved the Multitype ability.

If I had to pick a favorite, it'd be Shaymin because I absolutely love that Pokéemon. It also has an exclusive key item that allows for form changing.

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
I gotta say that I really like Giratina. It's design, stats, movepool and plot are all great. Giratina is by very far my favorite legendary pokemon in DPP. Another one that I also like is Shaymin in it's Sky Form. Interesting type combo, and nice design.

In HG/SS my favorite is obviously Suicune. After Suicune comes Lugia, who's also great in all aspects.

Overall, Suicune is my favorite of all legendaries of all generations.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I really don't have any problems with the legendary Pokemon from the fourth generation other than Uxie, Azelf and especially Mespirt, but my favorite would have to be Giratina (origin form) because the design is cool and because it is the first and only ghost type legendary.

:t354:TG

Years
In HG/SS my favourite is Ho-Oh because he looks cool (he has cool name of course :D ) and .... i like him :D
But from legendaries from 4th generation i also like Giratina and Shaymin (Giratina, because has awesome attacks and Shaymin because it´s grass-type pokemon which i like most :D ) And It´s true that we need more grass-type legendaries :D......... maybe in 6th generation?! :)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
From the 2nd generation I love practically every Pokemon. Ho-oh also but not soo much, not too fond of his design^^

As for 4th gen, I would say Palkia looks awesome.

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
Uxie, Origin form Giratina & Sky forme Shaymin are my absolute favorite 4th generation legendaries.

Uxie for it's references to the Legend of Zelda (among the trio), Giratina for it's appearance in Pokèmon Platinum, & Shaymin for it's adorable non-Sky forme, & it's fantastic Sky forme.

Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2013
I'd say Arceus because I loved it's ability. Being able to change it's type and appearance was awesome.

Back