• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Global Trade Station

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Er, not one to encourage hacking, but that's when you hack a level 9 Reshiram and get their goodies. Unfortunately, the GTS doesn't let you do this, probably.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Er, not one to encourage hacking, but that's when you hack a level 9 Reshiram and get their goodies. Unfortunately, the GTS doesn't let you do this, probably.
I've tried this before and it doesn't work unfortunately :( I really want some of those shinies too...

Reactions: EB
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2013
I only have Heart Gold.I once got a great trade,a level 28 Vaporeon (my dream Pokemon) with Blizzard,Surf,Waterfall and Bite for a level 1 Eevee i just hatched.Of course i accepted ^.^

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I've tried this before and it doesn't work unfortunately :( I really want some of those shinies too...

Yeah, I thought that after I posted it ;-;

@Penguin1970 -- congrats! That's awesome news n_n

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't use the GTS much, aside from to get 'mons off Pokecheck. I did manage to obtain a shiny lvl1 Buneary off of it, though. I can't remember what they were asking for, but it was a pretty good trade on my part.
GTS Negotiations is more fun than anything else, for me. I've ended up with quite a few legendary and shiny Pokemon, but it's annoying when people reject everything you try to offer.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 8, 2013
I really dislike the global trade center. 9/10 times I go, 99% of the trading options are either legendary pokemon and/or insanely high level pokemon (90+ level). This is why I like wonder trade so much more.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Dec 3, 2014
I hate that people on the GTS ask for impossible to retain Pokemon.. really? A level 1-10 Ditto?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
GTS is annoying. =/
What I hate most are pipz offering X and are also looking for X.
Seriously?
And yeah, pipz requesting unobtainable PKMN. =/

Then again, I couldn't really hate GTS that much since, that's where I got a lvl100 Yveltal, and I only sent the trader a llvl36 Charizard. :3

Training new PKMN teams and earning money are now easy as I sweep the Elite Four with my mighty Yveltal. xD

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
People have good pokemon you want, like Togekiss, but refuse to give it to you.

How long is that Togekiss going to stay on the GTS before someone trades you a Lv.10 Xerneas?

Just gimme the Togekiss!

----------EDIT----------------

I put Nidoran Hustle up on GTS. And got a Female...JAPANESE....Togetic!!!

Last edited:

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
Years
I need a second opinion on the Ho-oh I received from the GTS. It's in a masterball but it's lvl 37 and it originates from the Hoenn region which I checked for any Ho-oh related events but they are all at lvl 70. It also learned recover even though it's a lvl 71 move.
Is this a fake/hacked pokemon?

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
@Sebastian: I'm certain it is hacked.

@topic: I find looking for Pokemon very tedious and ineffective because of all those stupid offers. Yes, they are stupid and wanted Pokemon are impossible to obtain. On the other hand, I've had so many succesful GTS trades, because my offers were fair. For example: random Graveler for any Graveler. There are many people who'd like to get their trade evolving Pokemon. I've been able to exchange Gliscor for Weavile as well.

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
Years
@Sebastian: I'm certain it is hacked.
Thanks for your opinion, I reported it to the hacked pokemon thread and had it deleted from my game. It's true that there are a lot of people making some outrageous trade in the GTS, but at least you could be certain that what they are offering are actual pokemon, unlike the Ho-oh I received from the deposit function :(.

The Feves

Pikamon Pokéchu
Years
Thanks for your opinion, I reported it to the hacked pokemon thread and had it deleted from my game. It's true that there are a lot of people making some outrageous trade in the GTS, but at least you could be certain that what they are offering are actual pokemon, unlike the Ho-oh I received from the deposit function :(.

That's a bummer. Ho-Oh would only come at a lower level than 50 if it came from the Dream Radar game, and if that was the case it would be in a Dream Radar ball. If you're still in need of a legit Ho-Oh, pm me and we could probably work something out.

I remember when GTS first made its appearance in D/P, but I never used it until a couple nights ago on X/Y. I'm amazed by how useful and helpful it is for completing Dex entries. I would never look for a Legendary trade on there tho. I've learned quickly that it's best to talk to people on the forums. Everyone on here is far more friendly and helpful, and more often than not, very genuine and legitimate.

I have definitely found a new appreciation for GTS, but I'm astounded at the ridiculous Pokemon people are offering when asking for legendaries. I spent a half-hour looking for a Turtwig trade that wasn't looking for an insanely valuable legendary. It's a freaking Turtwig, dagnabbit. If it's breed-able and doesn't have any iv's worth mentioning, then don't go asking for a one-of-a-kind Pokemon! Am I right?

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
hey,

I like the GTS i always search for Pokemon because many people put shiny Pokemon on the GTS witch is convenient for me because i"m a shiny hunter lol :-) but then again if i"m looking for some legendary Pokemon i put a Pokemon up for trade.

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
Years
  • Age 33
  • ny
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
GTs pisses me off 9 times out of ten. As someone who relies soley on this, and forums to complete the dex, it's quite frustrating. I only need like 30 pokemon left, bu tI still don't get all these kids obsession with Mew. I wish i can clone my mew 718 time, and trade it on the gts. I'd have the shiny charm within an hour.

Seriously though, only reasonable trades i get is when i deposit a transfer only pokemon for dex fillers, and repeat the process witht he pokemon i acquired, but it takes a while, and is not ideal way to complete the dex imo. but w/e I don't have money to buy black 2 again, or platinum again, or poke transfer, so I'm stuck witht his ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

ALL I WANT IS A MUSHARNA IF ONLY I HAD A MOON STONE

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 20, 2016
I'll drop an extra legendary for something I don't feel like breeding or training for... got a really good Scizor that way. I never use legendary pokemon, even in the main quest, so it helps a lot.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I think the GTS has improved somewhat. It also became a hub for Vivillon exchange too. I've gotten most of the patterns that way and it only required either a starter Pokemon or a Vivillon of a different pattern. Sure, there are still some silly requests out there that people want to trade a L5 Zekrom for a Magikarp, but those are just down at the bottom, which is ok.

I got Poliwhirl with Kings Rock that way too, but until I found out Politoed's ability wasn't Drizzle, I kinda don't want it anymore xD

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
Yer vivillon exchange to one from around the world as a different pattern made the GTS a but more exciting :-)

TheGinger63

PKMN Trainer
Years
I was just dex hunting in the gts recently when I came across a shiny nidoran. And all the other person wanted was a simple rayquaza. Naturally I jumped on it. Now im questioning it though.

It has a masterball and it is from sinnoh. Movesets and stats look okay. Very suspicious though. Til its proven unhacked, its facing isolation lmao

KatTayle

Cat Pokemon lover
Years
Most offers I see suck, so I put up my own for trade. I just use pokemon you can't get in kalos and stick them up there for something I want. Or shinies sometimes if I'm feeling really lazy or need a legend

Back