• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Legendary pokemon

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2013
So, today, i was playing pokemon heartgold, i was leveling up my Eevee and, i randomly encountered a RAIKOU, the music changed and i was like "huh? whats with the music" *raikou shows up* "OMG ITS RAIKOU QUICK CATCH MUST CATCH" *flees* "awh, whatever"

if any other people have had any similiar legendary experiences please post a reply, i would love to hear them :D

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2013
Wow, i never knew that, i always thought he was, because a lot of people call him, "one of the three legendary dogs" and i've also seen the three dogs in a few how to catch every legendary pokemon sites, ok, thanks for the information, as i've told you i'm kind of a noob at pokemon, i've played fire red, emerald and heartgold.

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2013
xD, i just looked it up on bulbapedia, i was right, he is legendary, anyway, back to the topic, do you have any funny/cool/lucky legendary encounters?

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2013
When i found that raikou, i didn't have any ultra balls, only great balls, heck i wasn't even halfway through the game, that's so lucky, and of course like i said, it escapes -_- i don't have any moves that can put him to sleep, :laugh:

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2013
None of my pokemon had it, anyways i think i'm going to make a new thread :D

Back