• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Non Legendary Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
As for that, I mean your favorite Pokemon that's not a legendary. I mean it by like how you like them for something that's interesting or something like that. What's your most favorite thing about them? Do you tend to use them or want to for any battles or catch others? Do you tend to support them though? And don't even talk about how you like legendaries.

Last edited:

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years
Really? NON-Legendary? Can you just let me say White Kyurem because you love me? ...

No?

Fine ... Snivy, all the way! :c It's just speedy and cute, and ... yeah. Also, I picked him in W2 this time, so he must be amazing for ME to pick him.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Really? NON-Legendary? Can you just let me say White Kyurem because you love me? ...

No?

Fine ... Snivy, all the way! :c It's just speedy and cute, and ... yeah. Also, I picked him in W2 this time, so he must be amazing for ME to pick him.
If so, then why type about White Kyurem? xD And that I do like Snivy though, he's my favorite Grass starter that I use 80% of the time now.

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years
If so, then why type about White Kyurem? xD And that I do like Snivy though, he's my favorite Grass starter that I use 80% of the time now.

I agree with him/her being the best grass type starter, because Bulbasaur is a Dinosaur, Chikorita is horrible to train, Treecko sounds like a tree, Turtwig is very slow and then Snivy is just there, so innocent.

I usually use Tepig 50% of the time, Snivy 45% of the time and Oshawott 5% of the time. c:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
My favorite pokemon fluctuate very often so i'll just give em to you in order top 3.

~33%Muk
~33%Emboar
~33%Salamence

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
Always been a fan of Typhlosion, the first game I ever played was Crystal and I fell in love with Cyndaquil and his evolutions.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I have too many favorites and can't name 1. Not even 5. So here are 10 pokemon I love in no specific order.

Spoiler:

Years
Aside from Rayquaza, all of my favorites are non-Legendary (don't have one favorite). In no particular order, Heracross, Butterfree, Aggron, Umbreon, Froslass and Sigilyph would have to be at the top of my list.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Scyther easy.
I love his look and stats.
He's a bad-ass mantis with blades for arms. He is quick and hits hard. He also is my favorite color, GREEN!

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Farfetch'd, which I conceptualise as a traditional swordsperson. My 'character interpretation' of it is similar to the official one of Monster Hunter's Yian Garuga, which is known as something to the effect of 'lone wolf wyvern', though it's more gastornis-esque, and is (or was) one of the more challenging monsters to hunt. Farfetch'd is ultimately a joke character, originally having been offered in a trade at a level which one wouldn't be able to control it, as well as having poor base stats ranging from 55 to 65, but that can make it quite interesting to work with.

I'm also fond of Archeops and Jolteon, the latter of which I have been keen on since Pokemon was around in the West.

As far as interesting concepts go, I actually like the basis for Mawile and Froslass the most; might make a yōkai-themed team sometime.

What's wrong with trees? My favorite Pokemon is Tropius because it is a tree lol. Well sort of. A flying tree too. The typing really seals the deal.
So you have a Flying-type which trades neutrality to Electric for a double weakness to Ice. Fair enough, but Grass adds additional weaknesses to Fire and Poison, and a redundant resistance to Ground, making the typing quite difficult to work with since Tropius is defensively-inclined. That doesn't stop Tropius from being cool, but with regard to practicality Cradily is superior, and it's a sea lilly!

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
So you have a Flying-type which trades neutrality to Electric for a double weakness to Ice. Fair enough, but Grass adds additional weaknesses to Fire and Poison, and a redundant resistance to Ground, making the typing quite difficult to work with since Tropius is defensively-inclined. That doesn't stop Tropius from being cool, but with regard to practicality Cradily is superior, and it's a sea lilly!
I never said it seals the deal battle-wise haha, but coolness-wise. Cradily is cool too, but I can't tell if it has eyes.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I never said it seals the deal battle-wise haha, but coolness-wise. Cradily is cool too, but I can't tell if it has eyes.
Of course. I'm just trying to make a discussion for its own sake. :)
Cradily's real eyes are the yellow dots on the black band around the head.

Cid

Years
I've never really considered legendaries within my favourite Pokémon list because I always ended up not using them in the games. Just a personal rule I set myself. I mean, without such a rule, my team would be pretty overpowered.

That being said, my favourite will always be Squirtle. That little tyke rocks the shades well. And he was rocking it before Ash's Krookodile made it cool. Not that it wasn't cool when Squirtle wore it.

I agree that Cradily and Tropius are pretty interesting Pokémon concept-wise, though! Take Cradily for example, with its fake eyes and the ominous real ones. Cradily's a lot like Kabuto in that sense, but with a more interesting typing. Tropius, on the other hand, provides you an infinite supply of fruit if you take good care of it. After all, Pokémon never die of old age. It flies, too, so it's a win-win situation. :D

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I don't even know anymore

For me it's a three way tie between Spiritomb, Banette and Cofagrigus. All of my favorite Pokemon happen to be ghost type Pokemon. I love Spiritomb because they have the Odd Keystone and I think that is amazing. I love Banette because of their zipper mouth and I love Cofagrigus because its a sarcophagus which is cool.

:t354:TG

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Pikachu. He's cute, electric type, cool, fun, yellow xD, powerful, popular, etc. There's so many reasons to love him! xD
Eevee is definetely in league with Pikachu though, he has many evolutions, cute, cool, fun, etc.
Pokemon Yellow, picked the right starters xD
Too bad you didn't get to choose between Pikachu and Eevee, xD
Could you imagine Eevee following you around, too bad it wouldn't evolve. xD

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Knee
Doh
Ree
Nuh

Redundant answer is redundant. And why do I like her? Cue the old Apple Jacks slogan, "I just do". The real reasons are long and rambling so you'll have to take my word for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back