• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 11, 2014
Hello guys. Not sure if to many people are still playing ash gray but after the mewtwo event ash's mom dies not come up to me for the nursery errand. Anybody have any help or tips?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 18, 2014
Can someone plz message me why when I go towards the mewtwo event, past the donphan guy, and down the stairs there's no dragonite!!!

Years
  • Age 112
  • Seen Aug 12, 2014
aye metapod23 when u gon update the game past mandarin island and will you continue the journey through any of the other regions?

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2015
I talked with professor Ivy on Valenica Island and then left for another trip with Misty. After emergency landing, I'm on Tangelo Island and when I'm trying to go through some building at the beginning of it, my game stops. Can anybody help me? Please.

use fire red walk through codes to advance

OK, here's what i experience. I passed the championship with some mankey i caught before. i raised it till lvl46 at which he learns the move thrash. than i made him to evolve to primeape, and after this point he started disobeying me. i already beat all the fighting trainers sooo long ago. what should i do metapod? waiting for replies

does this include the fighting grand prix? if not go there with prime ape and beat the 1st round. and it will obey

could you do something to get Gengar and Alakazam ? PLS

they should evolve via happiness.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2014
Hi, im stuck at the lady in tangelo island, but im playing on my iphone with emulator gba4ios 2.0.6
How can i pass this bug? Id really like to go through the entire game, so any help will be really appreciated

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 11, 2017
Well, Android emulator has a cheat mechanism implemented, so should iPhone....anyway, use walk through wlls, get to the other side of the house, turn cheat off and proceed ;)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 21, 2014
I'm stuck at Valentie Island. Went in to a house close to the injured Lapras and it just pops a strange 'text': qÁF qÁF qÁF qÁF qÁF... and nothing happens. Is there any way to proceed. Would have posted a picture but I'm not allowed to do that just yet.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2015
For all those Stuck at Valencia Island, use the FIRE Red walkthrough walls game-shark code. that is currently the only way to advance past the building.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Online now
Hey Metapod, I wanted to ask, is there a chance you might impliment a special/physical split someday? A few fire red hacks such as Liquid Crystal use it, and since Snorlax has Ice Punch as a level up move I figured I'd mention it since it would be kinda vital for a good moveset.

Charmender

~Charmender a player
Years
Hey, metapod23 I am charmender I am new in hacking.
I like your amazing hack and play it.
This is very good hack but have glitchs.
Like in version 4.2 some events, scripts are wrong or not work properly but in previous version they work better some time when playing ashgray 4.2 i use advance map to correct event script from 4.0 ,3.6.1 i don't have much knowledge about scripting.
I strongly request you to fix freeze glitch on tangelo island.
Thanks for this amazing hack very good scripts,events and map.
Keep doing.
waiting for next version............

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Online now
Hey, metapod23 I am charmender I am new in hacking.
I like your amazing hack and play it.
This is very good hack but have glitchs.
Like in version 4.2 some events, scripts are wrong or not work properly but in previous version they work better some time when playing ashgray 4.2 i use advance map to correct event script from 4.0 ,3.6.1 i don't have much knowledge about scripting.
I strongly request you to fix freeze glitch on tangelo island.
Thanks for this amazing hack very good scripts,events and map.
Keep doing.
waiting for next version............

I wouldn't worry too much about your issues with the game, Metapod's got a record of always posting updates around this time each year. Usually he does it in august but I don't mind waiting a couple more weeks if necessary. I mean the bad egg glitch resulting from collecting the Togepi egg is likely something he's spent a lot of time trying to correct.

There's also a lot of buildings from Sunny Town onward that are locked up tight that have apparently no use what so ever until he finds something to do with them.

Personally I would like to see a REAL breeding center/daycare service become available in the next beta and the emerald version's berry system if possible to allow for EV training. Reusable TMs and Move Tutors would also help. Even if when it comes to TMs you just have to buy extras of the normally one-time mves like Dragon Claw or Earthquake. A physical/special split is also vital for cases like Snorlax when it learns Ice Punch for example.

Metapod's next update is likely coming soon and it may address your concerns about Tangelo Island (I sure hope so) and perhaps a host of other things, so give it a couple of weeks, he might surprise us sooner than we think.

Back