• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pokemon Siara~

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2014
Excuse me, did you read my post at all? I find it sorta rude to not address everyone who's addressing you...and you didn't change anything, either.

pokehacker88

The Pokemon Hacker.
Years
So now I explainted some people, when we have some new charakters, I add them there. I'll change the story with Nitkoy.

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2014
Team Galactic:
2 years later Team Galactic came to Soala because of the defeat
in Diamond/Pearl vs. the Hero. Cyrus is not longer the Boss. The
new Boss, Zeriod, will catch Dialga, to go in the past to prevent
that Arceus can create the Universum.
No...? Absolutely not. You've gotta do better or lose this idea because it just does not work. What became of Saturn? He's seen the error of Cyrus's ways; why would they go on with similar (yet different <<) plans? Where did Zeriod come from? Even if he pulled a Stalin-esque takeover, that does not eliminate Saturn. So unless you make this only a few months after DP and make TG split into two camps, Saturn+Zeriod (Saturn then chases after Zeriod and works closely with the player), I don't see how this could happen...
See, the issue is that you're using something pre-existing. Usually, it's elegance, but that's only if you can pull it off flawlessly. As of yet, there are holes...

Back