• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
How'd you get that card? Oo;

Yu-Gi-Oh! XD
Yeah, I have Yu-Gi-Oh! cards too... Although, I lost a huge stack of cards(which had most of my really rare cards)... =.=;
I'm still angry about that. >.>

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Yo! I would have been on earlier but I had to write an essay. And I have to write another one before Tuesday.

Anyway, I just read the new chapter. XD

Spoiler:

Oh, and a bit of an update on me, not next week, but the week after, I have SATs, then there's Regents exams the week after. But then my testing will be over. I'll actually be heading off to Florida for a week or so (with limited to no internet), But I'll be back about a week or two into July. Then I'll be more active.

...I've been really into Bleach: Dark Souls lately. I've been trying to get enough money in the game to buy everything from the shop. XD I'm actually almost there!!! XD

Do you guys play any of the Bleach videogames? I play the three DS games that have been released in America so far - Blade of Fate, Dark Souls, and 3rd Phantom. (I'm totally in love with 3rd Phantom's storyline. XD)

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Spoiler:

Hmm... I play Bleach: Shattered Blade and Bleach: The 3rd Phantom...
I'm really mad with The 3rd Phantom, though... I complete the game with the female character, make another profile with the male character, and then save over the female character's file! Now I have two stories to keep up with! And not to mention my DSi still didn't come back from nintendo(we found out what was wrong, apparently, my mom didn't send the money when she sent off the DSi). TT-TT

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
You know how the twins in 3rd Phantom have the same zanpakuto spirit but different names?
Spoiler:

Years
Hello new members~ Meh, I'm new myself XD

Welcome, new member!
...There's too many Aizen-haters in this club. T~T

Because he's so.... godmod. e.e

For some reason, possibly because for about a year and a half I took a break from Bleach (which I deeply regret, and do not ever plan to do again!!), Zommari made the least of an impression on me than any other Espada. I barely remember anything he said or did...

Spoiler:

Zommari is.... eww. idk. His fancy talks in the beginning just did not fit the way he asked for mercy from Byakuya when he was about to die.

Spoiler:

I would like to join your bleach fan club

Keiri!

Weapon of choice:

Spoiler:

That is a rather interesting zanpakto... I mean, the only light based zanpakto we've seen is only Ichinose's, and even then, he was a filler guy. I'd like to see what it can do~ =)

I can't wait to see how the zanpakuto(s) turn out!
...Hey, do any of you have Bleach trading cards?

No.... I never owned any of the Bleach merchandise. Trading cards or games or figures... Erm..

\
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'm working on my zanpakto here.... Hmmm. But since my imagination isn't really good... :P

Last edited:

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
...So what if he's "godmod"? T~T
You all still don't have to hate him for it...
Hey, does anyone have an account on Tinierme? It's a fun little website(well, for me, anyway).

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Spoiler:

ANYWAY...

I have a question for you guys because I'm bored and curious: If you had to pick one filler episode as your favorite filler episode, what would that one be?

For me it would be the beach filler right before the Zanpakuto arcs.
Spoiler:

Umm yeah... ^^;;

Oh, and I just don't like godmods. XD Besides, Aizen's a fail.
Spoiler:

Years
Oh, I forgot. Ant Your zanpakto control space and time? Woah. =D

...So what if he's "godmod"? T~T
You all still don't have to hate him for it...
Hey, does anyone have an account on Tinierme? It's a fun little website(well, for me, anyway).

No... It's kinda like, you know? TOO perfect. He doesn't even have a flaw.
Tinierme? Err.... No. :p

Spoiler:

ANYWAY...

I have a question for you guys because I'm bored and curious: If you had to pick one filler episode as your favorite filler episode, what would that one be?

Spoiler:

One favourite filler episode? Hmmm... Now that's a tough question. I like a lot of them really.. that Bleach on the Beach episode is pretty funny.. But quite a lot of the episodes from the zanpakto arc are filled with awesome battles...
Spoiler:

Aizen-sama's not a fail... T^T
You people are all very mean... >.>-------

He's not a fail really.. He's the opposite. That's why I despise him. I saw this image somewhere, it was pretty funny (from another Bleach thread/forum)

Aizen_is_Love_by_Snowflake_of_Doom.jpg

'When you say "Nobody is perfect..."' Glancing at my sig, I better hope aizen doesn't see that. XD

Last edited:

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Ah...Figures.

I don't know what my favorite filler episode is, unfortunately. ^^;

I saw that picture before! It's on deviant art(well, that's where I saw it)!

Oh, and here's the description of my zanpakuto! Zameric helped me out with a lot of it!
...I think I should've posted the description a few days ago. =.=;

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
...Hey, do any of you have Bleach trading cards?
Nope, no cards.

And... How long do you suppose Kubo-sensei will be using the chapter title "Deicide"? I mean, it's already the seventh one. XD
I doubt he'd use it for more than... 10 chapters. Idk where that number came from though.

Oh, and a bit of an update on me, not next week, but the week after, I have SATs, then there's Regents exams the week after. But then my testing will be over. I'll actually be heading off to Florida for a week or so (with limited to no internet), But I'll be back about a week or two into July. Then I'll be more active.
Wow. Good luck with your exams.
Do you guys play any of the Bleach videogames? I play the three DS games that have been released in America so far - Blade of Fate, Dark Souls, and 3rd Phantom. (I'm totally in love with 3rd Phantom's storyline. XD)
Not really, no. I don't have a Wii, but I have a DS. And I think I have a game (not sure which one) but I've been playing HeartGold so often recently...
I'm not really sure, actually. I think I quite liked the Zanpakutou arc filler where
Spoiler:

Oh, I forgot. Ant Your zanpakto control space and time? Woah. =D
8D Thanks. Controlling Space and Time is an awesome ability, and would definitely suit a maths nerd like me.

Spoiler:
I like it. It's similar enough to Aizen's, without being a blatant rip off, being quite a bit different, and being not as much Godmod.
It'd definitely be interesting to see what would happen if you used Ina'un on me XD. I think maybe we would be good in a tag-team battle (since we're both double sword weilders).

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Hey I like Sosukes sword. I really don't think it that powerful. Real power is my Kitsune na Hii xD.

About the manga, Aizens face is cracked. Maybe it will crumble completly like an egg and his tnew Hogyokyu face willl be revealed :o. I'm also surpised to see Isshin has the same attack as Ichigo. If they have the same sword it would be pretty cool yet boring at the same time. Still, I wonder how Isshin got his Shinigami powers?

Random questions: Has anyone else noticed that Ichigo has been in Bankai form since his fight with Grimmjow :/ and that Byakuya, Unohana, and Kenpachi are still in Hueco Mundo?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Hey I like Sosukes sword. I really don't think it that powerful. Real power is my Kitsune na Hii xD.
But I can control space and time XP
About the manga, Aizens face is cracked. Maybe it will crumble completly like an egg and his tnew Hogyokyu face willl be revealed :o. I'm also surpised to see Isshin has the same attack as Ichigo. If they have the same sword it would be pretty cool yet boring at the same time. Still, I wonder how Isshin got his Shinigami powers?
That should probably be in spoilers.
Spoiler:

Random questions: Has anyone else noticed that Ichigo has been in Bankai form since his fight with Grimmjow :/ and that Byakuya, Unohana, and Kenpachi are still in Hueco Mundo?
Yup. Though we don't really know how long that has been. And Ichigo's been healed, right, so I think it's like taking a powernap or something XD.

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
The tag is "spoiler" not "spoil" - get it right ILP!! XD XD XD

Wow I completely forgot about that filler
Spoiler:
But I still like the beach one best. XD

I like your sword, Sousuke. Interesting, very interesting.

Smile, I LOL'd at that Aizen image. But I call him a fail because he fails at being normal and actually likable. -.-;; I hate him for the stuff mentioned in that image though. XD

You know what I just thought of that would be a funny parody?
Spoiler:

I have another (random) question: What's your favorite Bleach song(s)?

Mine are Houkiboshi, Tabidatsu Kimi he, Stay Beautiful, Chu-Bura, Shoujo S, Velonica, Life is Like a Boat, My Pace, Hanabi, and Life. I have a lot of favorites... XD And yeah, that is the order. Oh, but if you count videogame-only songs, I'd add in Nokori Kaze (Bleach: The 3rd Phantom theme song) between Houkiboshi and Tabidatsu Kimi he. I really love that song. XD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
The tag is "spoiler" not "spoil" - get it right ILP!! XD XD XD
Ah, right, sorry. Thanks for fixing that. Serebii uses spoil tags, and normal spoiler won't work (though" spoiler=xxxx" does) and I thought they'd be the same.

Smile, I LOL'd at that Aizen image. But I call him a fail because he fails at being normal and actually likable. -.-;; I hate him for the stuff mentioned in that image though. XD
I somewhat like Aizen for BEING so Godmod. I mean, he's really smart (which is always a good thing in my book) also, the amount of times we think "You IDIOT! Don't be so stupid!" to the villain, I guess Aizen is just avoiding those (cranked up to eleven, yes, but still avoiding those).

You know what I just thought of that would be a funny parody?
Spoiler:
Haha, that'd be really great. I can so imagine Gin coming, taking out a green marker, and drawing 2 green lines from beneath its eyes.

I have another (random) question: What's your favorite Bleach song(s)?
I like most of the theme openings and endings, as well as a large number of the background music (such as that really, dramatic, operatic song. You know the one). And not to mention the Bleach Beat Collection... Too many songs to list.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Ah...Figures.

I don't know what my favorite filler episode is, unfortunately. ^^;

I saw that picture before! It's on deviant art(well, that's where I saw it)!

Oh, and here's the description of my zanpakuto! Zameric helped me out with a lot of it!
...I think I should've posted the description a few days ago. =.=;

Spoiler:
Yay, I get to see the final product. :)
there's an error in the spirit description. ;p

I like it. It's similar enough to Aizen's, without being a blatant rip off, being quite a bit different, and being not as much Godmod.
It'd definitely be interesting to see what would happen if you used Ina'un on me XD. I think maybe we would be good in a tag-team battle (since we're both double sword weilders).
Yes, we wanted to make sure it wasn't just a rip-off of Aizen's zan. :)
I think you two would be very interesting team.

Well, don't forget that the swords can still be used to cut enemies in half.
Inyō abilities are kind of supplementary to her own fighting abilites.

Please use spoiler tags, Nightmare.
Spoiler:

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Hmm...For the songs... I don't keep up with them. XD But, from the ones I can remember, I like Alones, Stay Beautiful, and Change.
Hehe.

Spoiler:

Really? You guys liked the zanpakuto? XD
I was kind of skeptical about it...

...Good tag-team..? Well, I'll have to go and read the entire description this time, I guess.
I guess we would make a good tag-team. XD

What do you guys think's going to happen with Gin and Rangiku?

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Well anyone with a sword is dangerous... It is technically a lethal weapon even without all the special abilities of zanpakuto. I mean, a blade cuts, and cuts hurt. And a deep enough one can kill. Simple as that. Aizen is still way too powerful and I hate him for it. The fact that he has a sword in the first place is scary enough, considering his personality and character... I mean come on - anyone that evil is insanely scary with any sort of weapon...

As for Gin and Rangiku...
Spoiler:

Just know that my predictions for this kind of thing are almost always wrong. XD

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
And I love Aizen-sama because of his power! >=D

Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Spoiler:

I'm bored today. I've decided to cure my boredom by rewatching the Soul Society arc. On YouTube. On my Wii. XD

EDIT:

I watched episodes 24-30 just now. XD (I started at 24 because that's Momo's debut episode!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back