• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Stuck With Moemon, The Moemon nuzlocke

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Since most of the other don't post at all anymore.... and I can't force them to.... I really can't do anything with their characters, as that is a little rude. I wish the others would post so i would not have to say this... I guess it will just be done in pms if no one else wants to participate. :( Sad to say this.. but close it if you wish. Stuck with moemon will be carried out via PMs.

Actually, you have a point there. Perhaps they got overwhelmed by the amount of posts between you and Cabbage? Only the other players themselves know, maybe you should wait with closing this until we've heard them speak their mind here :) give them a day or sl to see this and reply? If you want to give the RP another chance.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Technically, with my rules of posting ONCE a week, they would have gotten kicked out of the rp due to not posting, but I ignored my own rules to give them a chance to post, and they still did not post. I have grown pretty tired of waiting for them. :(

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 17, 2018
Yeah, I'm dropping out of this Rp. It's been getting increasingly difficult trying to come up with responses for posts, and I don't usually write anything shorter than three paragraphs.

Back