• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Steel Sky

jaki_kisur

Advanced Trainer
Years
Demo Released 9/10/05
DOWNLOAD IT HERE:
http://www.ihud.com/file.php?file=1128841423/Pokemon.exe

Need Help! Pm Me or post if you would like to help out,

Hi every body, I am creating a game called Pokemon Steel Sky.The story line is that you live alone with you parents. One day the Professor watches a game of chess between you and your father. After a long hard game you win. The Professor likes your skill and persistence and asks you to meet him in his lab. You meet the Professor at his lab, he asks you have his last pokemon Blazeyard then he says that your mother wanted to tell you something. When you go back to your house there are a group Admanster Rebals at your house, you mother and father are being kidnapped as they are being taken your mother yells "Azereth, go to Azereth!".You ask the professer where or what is Azereth but he doesnt knew what it is.You set on an adventure to find Azereth.

I will be using Rpg Maker 2003 and Xp

If you would like to help these are the jobs I need

*scripting (Helping with the battle system makers and other stuff)

*Graphic artists (Sprites, Original pokemon & new pokemon)

*Battle system makers (I will need a few for this)

*And research team (too find out info)

*Mappers

I will post more jobs later

Features:
-New Team Called The Admansters
-Two Story Lines (one after the other)
-New Brand New Regions
-Two Games To Play (One in one region and the other in the other region)
-Girl and Boy (Fr & Lg Style)
-Brand New Pokemon
-Travel Back To The Johto and Reach New Islands
-Every Week After The Game Is Released New Ultra Rare Pokemon Files will be uploaded to help you in the game
-Secret connections with old regions *Cough, Cough, Plot Twist, Cough* ;)
-When you enter another region you have to register your pokemon.

Your House:
eg26g2.jpg

Registering Centre:
eg4714.jpg

I have included in my atachments the Logo and the little place were you and your parents live and route 1.

My Screen Shots Are In The Attachments :D

Please reply if you want to help out or say if you like,hate or you think my story line is ok.

Last edited:

jaki_kisur

Advanced Trainer
Years
New Screen Shot!

I have posted a picture of a new feature where you have to register to bee a trainer by going through tests at the end after you've aswered all the questuins you are given anther pokemon (Because the proffesor already gave you one). That all happens in the tower near the water.

e70as2.jpg

Last edited:
Years
sounds interesting. but ur maps r still 2 big and 2 blank. and the dirt looks weird. how it just stops all of a sudden and then starts on grass. were u holding shift when u did that. cause don't. it looks good in some things but that looks dodgy.

jaki_kisur

Advanced Trainer
Years
Thanks, Dark Dragon I really need your help, as you can see i'm not really a good mapper. If you have any time could you make a steel blaziken (which is suppopsed to be Blazeyard)and I need some help on figuring out a name for the professor.I will Ad you to to msn.

Welcome To Pokemon Steel Sky Team
Thanks Jaki

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Wow, Luv the Title screen, Exept for the text, I'll let you rip the pokemon Words off of my Tittle screen pic if you want...

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I think that adding a couple of routes to match the map will fill it up a lot.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
ok, I'll make the maps in a more "pokemon-looking" style and the blazeyard, the only thing you didn't tell me was which blaziken you wanted me to use as base, because there's a Emerald and a Ruby/Sapphire one I think :\

jaki_kisur

Advanced Trainer
Years
[_DarkDragon_] said:
ok, I'll make the maps in a more "pokemon-looking" style and the blazeyard, the only thing you didn't tell me was which blaziken you wanted me to use as base, because there's a Emerald and a Ruby/Sapphire one I think :\

Could you please make blazeyard out of Ruby and sapphire sprite.

Thanks Jaki,

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
This looks like it's going pretty good! I will be exited to see what happens in the future, If you ever need some custom/edit Charsets, call me.
BTW: I made a custom Shelly, so don't sweat looking for her!

jaki_kisur

Advanced Trainer
Years
[_DarkDragon_] said:
working on it, I'll edit this later :P

--EDIT 1--
Metal Blaziken
MetalBlaziken.gif

I'll post the maps later :P

Thats's good as so far, could you add red at the bottem of his legs were it is light grey.

Thanks Jaki

Back