• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The All-New Family RP!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
Hey, I'm disturbed... my brothers and sisters have kids already... AAARGH! And they're younger than I am! And I'm 14... *looks around* Hey Miyu-chan, do we have a triplet yet?

Years
Family, I'm respecting your privacy by knocking but asserting my authority as your relative by coming in anyway! *shatters door with battering ram*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Jedi_Amara said:
Hey, I'm disturbed... my brothers and sisters have kids already... AAARGH! And they're younger than I am! And I'm 14... *looks around* Hey Miyu-chan, do we have a triplet yet?
You know.....
What's with this triplet girl thing?!
It's happening a lot to me....

In the old family thread I had three girls as daughters....
For a project recently I also had three girls as daughters.....
And for this you girls.....are aiming for three girls!

Not to mention they were all in their teens!
*gasps*
What if it's a sign?
.......nah, hehe....

Years
cant we just have a normal day peoples?! I mean come on!*spots a bag of skittles on the table in the kitchen* Hey Cool!*Runs to go get it*

Years
*eats sour skittles* WHOO HOO!!!! Cousin Imakuni? is home!*Smears tooth paste in armpits*
WHoo HOo! *Drinks Soy Sauce and tries to fly pc house*
Ah hour later...
Whoa Soy Sauce and Sour Skittles Hangover >.0

Jess

Banned
Years
*Walks in*

Jess:" w00t.. erm I have no family :("

Jess:" Will someone adopt a teenager?"

Back