• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Manga 429:

Spoiler:

Zameric said:
Of course! I totally encourage club members to post fan art here.
It can be any kind, just keep it PG. Maybe PG-13, case by case...
If you're going to post a lot, it would be nice of you to make an archive post/page that I could link to instead.

Awesome! Maybe I'll get some of my Bleach sigs posted here sometime. ^__^

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Spoiler:

Zam said:
Now, you play nice, or else. >D
You too Ant...

What? It's not like there are any permanent scars, Or any memory of procedures for that matter.
Btw, How are you feeling lately? Have you been feeling nauseous or dizzy?
No random or abnormal pains either? Are all of your limbs and organs feeling right?
Just asking...No specific reason whatsoever....Really.... :p
Besides at some point I'm just following orders.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Spoiler:

Btw, How are you feeling lately? Have you been feeling nauseous or dizzy?
No random or abnormal pains either? Are all of your limbs and organs feeling right?
Just asking...No specific reason whatsoever....Really.... :p
Besides at some point I'm just following orders.
Ant didn't tell you about having to pay me if you need to ask those kind of questions? ;p

Anime 298
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zuruggu

Zuruggu=Epic Win
Years
Hi

Hi. I'd like to join the club. I'm a huge fan of Bleach and I'm up to date on both the manga and the anime. My favourite character would have to Urahara just cuz hes epic. lol

I might create a zanpakuto but I'm not completely sure if I want to.

ALso keiri

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
Just got around to reading and watching the next episode/chapter.
299 anime
Spoiler:

Last manga chapter (I forgot the number...Damn)
Spoiler:

IMPORTANT EDIT ~

On the 15th of December a new Bleach CD will come out (Yay!) and it's covers of Bleach OPs and EDs (and movie themes) sung by the Bleach cast/Seiyuus (yay!) and here is the CD Tracklist ~

1. *~asterisk~ - Ichigo Kurosaki
  2. Chu-Bura - Uryuu Ishida
  3. Sen no Yoru o Koete - Byakuya Kuchiki & Renji Abarai
  4. Ichirin no Hana - Aizen Sosuke & Momo Hinamori & Yuusuke (from HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR)
  5. Tonight, Tonight, Tonight - Kenpachi Zaraki
  6. Life is like a boat - Mayuri & Nemu Kurotsuchi
  7. Thank you!! - Kaname Tousen & Shuuhei Hisagi
  8. Hanabi - Toushiro Hitsugaya & Rangiku Matsumoto
  9. Houkiboshi - Soifon & Yoruichi Shihouin
  10. My Pace - Kon
  11. Sakura Biyori - Retsu Unohana
  12. Hikari no Rock - Sajin Komamura.
  13. Gallop - Ukitake & his possé! Juushiro Ukitake, Sentarou Kotsubaki & Kiyone Kotetsu.
  14. Shoujo S - Rukia Kuchiki & Orihime Inoue

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Wtf I didn't get an email telling me the club updated.
Manga
Spoiler:

I believe the dosage was too low, since I am almost twice your size. XD
What, seriously? Godamn.
Don't worry; I took precautions after last time!
O wow, the first three were right in the spot. Now all we have to do is give her a new memory^^
wait, where are the other 17 syring....
Seriously, did you have to aim all 17 at my right arm?!
I am sensing foul play....
Stop laughing, it ain't funny, with this dosage my arm is gonna be numb for hours!
Haha, you know me too well! Holds daggers
While we are on the subject;

*grabs huge-ass, almost cartoon-like, syringe*
My turn; Time for your rabies shot!
OH GOD! *Runs away like roadrunner*
Now, you play nice, or else. >D
You too Ant...
Hey, we are... *Grabs daggers*

Alright. As high as I'm gonna go...
ZamBFCBDC20.png
Woaaaaaah
I think all the charts are done at the moment unless someone else is going to come on and request one. :/
Maybe I should start sending out PMs...
I should probably drag MC on here to make his chart. >.>
Mmkay, I'll do some statistics... Next weekend, I'm way too lazy to do them now.
And just use his SPPF ones.

Ant didn't tell you about having to pay me if you need to ask those kind of questions? ;p
Of course not! Who do you think I am, Mayuri?
Hi. I'd like to join the club. I'm a huge fan of Bleach and I'm up to date on both the manga and the anime. My favourite character would have to Urahara just cuz hes epic. lol

ALso keiri
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though you may also call me ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname.
On the 15th of December a new Bleach CD will come out (Yay!) and it's covers of Bleach OPs and EDs (and movie themes) sung by the Bleach cast/Seiyuus (yay!) and here is the CD Tracklist ~

4. Ichirin no Hana - Aizen Sosuke & Momo Hinamori & Yuusuke (from HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR)
  10. My Pace - Kon
  13. Gallop - Ukitake & his possé! Juushiro Ukitake, Sentarou Kotsubaki & Kiyone Kotetsu.
Woah.
I have to admit, Bleach's music is some of the best imo. And this... God I'm SO looking forward to this! I only wish that all of the songs were covered (D-Technolife, Change, Rolling Star, I really like these. It's a shame, really).

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
Woah.
I have to admit, Bleach's music is some of the best imo. And this... God I'm SO looking forward to this! I only wish that all of the songs were covered (D-Technolife, Change, Rolling Star, I really like these. It's a shame, really).
I also like After Dark, Velonica, Alones, Daidai, Hitohira no Hanabira, Movin! and loads of others...

I'm a little curious about Life is like a boat with Mayuri & Nemu and Shoujo S with Rukia and Orihime since I like Rie Fu (Life is like a boat artist) and SCANDAL (Shoujo S band)...Although something tells me that Rukia will sing Haruna's quite large part and Orihime will sing Tomomi's (I think...) smaller part.
Plus they missed out other characters...like Yachiru and the Espada! XD

Years
IMPORTANT EDIT ~

1. Life is like a boat - Mayuri & Nemu Kurotsuchi
  2. Houkiboshi - Soifon & Yoruichi Shihouin
  3. My Pace - Kon
  4. Sakura Biyori - Retsu Unohana
  5. Shoujo S - Rukia Kuchiki & Orihime Inoue

I can imagine #2...
#3 and #5 seem to fit. Well at least the singers were in the song video.
UNOHANA omg. 8DDDD Now THAT I can't wait. XD I think she sang, uh, the opening song for...

Sailormoon. XD Not sure tho. Buuuut I wonder how her voice will fit in with Mai Hoshimura's song. I mean, like, I heard that song quite a lot of times, so, yeah. Looking forward to that. :p

...But I can't JUST imagine #1. XD MAYURI singing... Life is Like a Boat seems somewhat weird. I mean, his voice is like that, I wonder how it'll fit with Rie Fu's soft voice. XDDD *imagines* No that didn't come out well. Eh.

ANYWAY. I hope they'll cover Tabidatsu Kimi E and Echoes the next time (if there is a next time, anyway) they make another cover. Those are my 2 recent favorites and I'd like to hear how they'll come out. :)

Oh, Zam. Here. XD
Spoiler:

Well, that was fun. XD

EDIT
I think all the charts are done at the moment unless someone else is going to come on and request one. :/

Oo-er. *Hides in the corner holding a Chad plushie*

Last edited:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
UNOHANA omg. 8DDDD Now THAT I can't wait. XD I think she sang, uh, the opening song for...
Sailormoon. XD Not sure tho.

*voice comparing*Unohana singing Moonlight Densetsu... OMFG! They sound alike! XD
*research*...well she voiced Sailor Mercury/Ami! XD

Anyway, the release date's good because it's 2 days before school breaks up for the winter holidays, something to look forward to, I guess.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
I also like After Dark, Velonica, Alones, Daidai, Hitohira no Hanabira, Movin! and loads of others...

I'm a little curious about Life is like a boat with Mayuri & Nemu and Shoujo S with Rukia and Orihime since I like Rie Fu (Life is like a boat artist) and SCANDAL (Shoujo S band)...Although something tells me that Rukia will sing Haruna's quite large part and Orihime will sing Tomomi's (I think...) smaller part.
Plus they missed out other characters...like Yachiru and the Espada! XD
XD yeah, I like those songs too, I just couldn't remember their names.

You're probably right about Orihime getting the smaller part, it seems likely that would happen.
I feel like a Pokemon... Describing Attack, Defense and Speed... >.> Jolly nature? Okay, now I really felt like a Pokemon.
Hahaha.
Me and Zam talked about what Bleach stats would be what. It was something like:
Physical Strength = Attack
Defense = Defense
Mobility = Speed
Reiatsu/Kidou = HP (Reiatsu seems like it would make sense, and Bakudo is used for healing SOOOO)
Intelligence = Special Defense
Offense = Special Attack.

Intelligence was the last one (I would've gone with Special Attack, but then Offense would've had to be Special Defense o.o). In fact, with this, I could probably make a Pokemon/person comparison based on stats. Type (and ability) could be based on zanpakutou type (like my Space/Time would be Psychic type, a melee type would be Fighting), stats are based on stats, maybe even movepool would be based on a combination of type/stats/zanpakutou/person. Like I would likely learn Trick Room, and probably Psychic because of my Zanpakutou (and type). This has some awesome potential.

Can't go 100 or ILPy will kill me XP. j/k
I would

*voice comparing*Unohana singing Moonlight Densetsu... OMFG! They sound alike! XD

Anyway, the release date's good because it's 2 days before school breaks up for the winter holidays, something to look forward to, I guess.

Because I now feel like analysing the song cover choice, I will :p

10. My Pace - Kon
1. Very fitting. Ichigo seems like the kind of guy who would listen to it. It suits his personality, and its the first theme song for Bleach.
2. I don't quite remember what the song is like, but I thought that maybe D-Technolife may be fitting for Ishida too. The name suits his nerdy-like personality (he does well in his tests, he's skinny and wears glasses. He's a NERD). But I'm still looking forward to it.
3. Apparently the theme song for the second movie, but I don't remember it. I have a feeling that Hitsugaya may have been more suited though, but whatever.
4. Ichirin no Hana by Aizen and Hinamori and Yuusuke. My first thought was "who's yusuke?" but it seems Bleach.Wikia doesn't know. Hmm... Hinamori is fitting for a song which has flower in its title (I think it's fitting, I may be mistaken). But Ichirin no Hana is fitting for Aizen.
5. I'm just going to enjoy the Engrish.
6. What.
7. The upbeatness of the song might suit Hisagi and Tousen, but I'm not so sure on this...
8. It makes sense in my head, this one. I'm not entirely sure if this is the best one FOR Hitsugaya and Matusmoto.
9. Very fitting, not much else I can say.
10. Silly singer, silly song.
11. You'd expect Byakuya to sing Sakura Biyori. Oh well, I'm looking forward to this. I expect Unohana to be an elegant singer.
12. I'm trying to remember Hikari no Rock... but is this the first time Komamura has sung?
13. I don't remember Gallop at all.
14. Makes sense to me.

It's only a shame that they aren't doing all of the songs, or using more singers (I want Ulquiorra to sing something!)

Years

Yeah. XD
*research as well* o.o The VA plays quite a lot of roles, but only two or three small ones in the anime that I've watched... Must go watch the Conan movie again to compare the voice. XP

Hahaha.
Me and Zam talked about what Bleach stats would be what. It was something like:
Physical Strength = Attack
Defense = Defense
Mobility = Speed
Reiatsu/Kidou = HP (Reiatsu seems like it would make sense, and Bakudo is used for healing SOOOO)
Intelligence = Special Defense
Offense = Special Attack.

Maybe Kido and Intelligence combined could make up SAtk, idk. It could also be

Reiatsu: HP
Offense: Attack
Physical Strength+Defense: Defense
Mobility: Speed
Kido+Intelligence: SAtk
Intelligence+Defense: SDef

gah, idk. XD Because if you mix them up, then it becomes hard to compare.

According to the original one... Let's see... Low Atk, low SAtk, high defenses, high HP, high Speed... Now who does that sound like?

...Jalorda would fit, but his HP is a bit low. STILL. XP

Runs away

4. Hinamori is fitting for a song which has flower in its title (I think it's fitting, I may be mistaken). But Ichirin no Hana is fitting for Aizen.
5. I'm just going to enjoy the Engrish.
10. Silly singer, silly song.
11. You'd expect Byakuya to sing Sakura Biyori. Oh well, I'm looking forward to this. I expect Unohana to be an elegant singer.

4. I don't think Hinamori's soft voice would fit. I mean, Ichirin no Hana is a bit on the - what do you call them? - metallic? Rock? Punk? idk XD
Engrish, lol.
10. My Pace is not THAT bad really.
11. He CAN'T. XD I mean, compare his voice to Mai Hoshimura.... Mmmmm.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Gallop is the 16th ending...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlBesy13lsg

and who doesn't want Ulquiorra to sing?! I would like half the espada to sing a song on this CD....and Yachiru...
I'll listen to it in a bit (and edit this post). EDIT: I think this was one of the endings I skipped instead of listened to XD But I think Ukitake could pull it off.
Hopefully the Arrancar will sing other songs. I would expect that if this sells REALLY well.
Maybe Kido and Intelligence combined could make up SAtk, idk. It could also be

Reiatsu: HP
Offense: Attack
Physical Strength+Defense: Defense
Mobility: Speed
Kido+Intelligence: SAtk
Intelligence+Defense: SDef

gah, idk. XD Because if you mix them up, then it becomes hard to compare.
Perhaps, but like you said, it would complicate things. Especially the Reiatsu/Kidou. They're VERY seperate (though related) things. Ichigo has high reiatsu but low Kidou...
If we're going by combo, I think maybe:
Reiatsu = HP
Offense + Physical Strength = Attack
Defense + Physical Strength = Defense
Mobility = Speed
Intelligence + Kidou (+Offense?) = Special Attack
Intelligence + Defense (+Kidou?) = Special Defense.
Would make it too complex to bother with imo.

According to the original one... Let's see... Low Atk, low SAtk, high defenses, high HP, high Speed... Now who does that sound like?

...Jalorda would fit, but his HP is a bit low. STILL. XP
Hmm... Finding an analouge WOULD prove difficult. I may find a way, though.

4. I don't think Hinamori's soft voice would fit. I mean, Ichirin no Hana is a bit on the - what do you call them? - metallic? Rock? Punk? idk XD
Engrish, lol.
10. My Pace is not THAT bad really.
11. He CAN'T. XD I mean, compare his voice to Mai Hoshimura.... Mmmmm.
4. True, but it was more based on the name. And yeah, metal/punk/rock is probably a good description.
10. It's not bad, but it's silly :p
11. Haha.

Last edited:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
I am not even gonna quote all the text about the CD, just give me a heads up when it is released.
I am letting it be a surprise about how it sounds.
In my opinion, Bleach is one of the few anime's with a lot of good Op's and endings.

Graceful said:

I don't seem to remember this one either, not completely anyway. Which is weird since I always watch every song at least once, to see if it is worth downloading....

Zuruggu said:

ALso keiri

'Sup?
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the lieutenant of the 12th Squad, RASENCERO!

ILPy said:
*Runs away like roadrunner*

Ok, This is getting weird, That was exactly what I was picturing in my mind!
To be specific; the scene where roadrunner runs through the painting of a tunnel.

Hmmm...
ILPy said:
If we're going by combo, I think maybe:
Reiatsu = HP
Offense + Physical Strength = Attack
Defense + Physical Strength = Defense
Mobility = Speed
Intelligence + Kidou (+Offense?) = Special Attack
Intelligence + Defense (+Kidou?) = Special Defense.
Would make it too complex to bother with imo.

Agreed.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
3. Apparently the theme song for the second movie, but I don't remember it. I have a feeling that Hitsugaya may have been more suited though, but whatever.

Note : Sen o Yoru no Koete is the theme to the 1st movie, and Hikari no rock is the second movie's theme :P
I tried not to correct you, but my hollow evil side got in the way :)

Zameric

The One and Only
Years

Also keiri
Hello and welcome to the Bleach Fan Club.
I am Zameric; club owner, Squad 1 captain, and Head-Captain. ;p
I also think Urahara is pretty cool. We have similar tastes in hats.
Do you have any other favorite characters?

4. Tonight, Tonight, Tonight - Kenpachi Zaraki
Ahahaha, Kenpachi singing just about any song would make for a great music video. xD

Oh, Zam. Here. XD
Spoiler:

Well, that was fun. XD
Ok, I'll have it done in a little while. :)

Anime 299
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Ok, This is getting weird, That was exactly what I was picturing in my mind!
To be specific; the scene where roadrunner runs through the painting of a tunnel.
Haha, awesome.
And I'm still not going to give any stats! >:D
That's one less piece of data I'll have to worry about.

Note : Sen o Yoru no Koete is the theme to the 1st movie, and Hikari no rock is the second movie's theme :P
I tried not to correct you, but my hollow evil side got in the way :)
Oh, that makes more sense XD.
And I don't mind too much when I get corrected.

I should be able to get statistics done soon, if it's as easy as my brain is making it seem.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Gah, I missed a while bunch of discussion. Stupid sleeping in. XD

A CD with the voice actors singing the songs sound awesome! I can't wait for it! ^__^ Asterisk is pretty much my favorite opening theme ever, so I can't wait to hear it with Ichigo's voice! XD

Zuruggu said:

ALso keiri

Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I hope you enjoy it here! Also, if you do create a Zanpakuto, I can;t wait to see what you come up with! ^__^

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Ah, when I was adding Zuruggu's name to the first post, I remember that I forgot to annouce the new discussion of the month week.
Which I think I put up last week end.

Who is your favorite Visored?
I think Hachigen, because his mask is colorful and his powers are cool.

Here is your battle data chart, Smiley
SmileBFCBDC20.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back