• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Moderator Review Results

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
I think these are completely reasonable, I don't see what the big problem is. Nice job, big L.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I'm just going to say, guys, ignore this. He can't do anything without a majority vote from the entire h-staff. He's going to have to remove every one of us before getting this passed.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
It's my responsibility to represent the members that I interact with on a daily basis when the matters in the staff section concern them, since they're unable to see the arguments themselves. How many members have you spoken to since you mysteriously joined?
That's all well and good, but doesn't satisfy me.

I seriously can't take this anymore! I've been trying to ignore you, but this is just too much!

First of all, my biggest concern is that you're warning DrFuji for a lack of involvement in moderating the forum, even though he joined a few days ago and have only had a limited amount of moderation that he would've been able to. Hell, it seems like most of these are just based on the surface as issues, rather than you spending your "precious" and "limited" time looking into small matters like that, 'cause hell, if you demote us you can easily just find new ones, right?!
And even if he hadn't done any moderating during the time, there might've been some kind of reason for it, though you seem to lack interest in investigate such things.

Another thing. Why the hell was I warned for lacking communication skills, when Alex was the one who didn't inform me that he was going to make a thread about a forum name change! That's like picking a group where one of the people is a troublemaker, and judging them all by that persons action, picturing all of them the same. You clearly don't know how to make things fair.

But here's some advice:
**** OFF.

Seriously, most of the moderators hate you, and they don't even want you around here, yet you try to justify all your actions with stupid reasons that don't even make sense, and then continuing doing your job ****, making things even worse for you. And who the hell would stay a place where no one likes you? It seems more like you're trying to bring the forum down, rather than helping it. For god sake, You demoted some of the moderators that contribute the most, then warned half of staff that they were gonna be demoted, just because you don't like their attitudes.

But really, I don't even care if I get demoted anymore, not if the community is gonna be run under such dictatorship.
Please don't post here unless you have something contribute to say.

I think these are completely reasonable, I don't see what the big problem is. Nice job, big L.
Thanks. I'm glad someone appreciates this.

I'm just going to say, guys, ignore this. He can't do anything without a majority vote from the entire h-staff. He's going to have to remove every one of us before getting this passed.
Sounds to me like someone's a little upset that they were reviewed as well. Maybe in the future you'll try your best not to overstep my decisions by asking people I demote to come back and offering to reinstate anyone who I remove?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
How am I not contributing when I'm pointing out how unfair some of your decisions are. Man you're stupid.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
How am I not contributing when I'm pointing out how unfair some of your decisions are. Man you're stupid.
All you're doing is complaining. Enough is enough. You didn't do as good as you thought you would have. Do something about it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You didn't answer my question, you avoided it. I guess that skill is necessary for someone as slimy as you though.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
You didn't answer my question, you avoided it. I guess that skill is necessary for someone as slimy as you though.
Once again resulting to personal attacks. Now that isn't very nice of you.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
A personal attack is different from a fact. It's a fact that you're slimy.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
If you're trying to hurt my feelings, it's not going to work.

I think a lot of you need a lesson in when to speak, where your words belong, and when your opinion means something.

Years
I'm sorry that the TCG section isn't ****ing spammed enough to actually have the need for any moderation activity! I have a message for you, Lerroux:

Fuk-off7.gif

You don't know jack **** about the TCG.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I don't really care about how you rate me, since as I said, if you are gonna be dictator on this forum, I don't want to be mod here, but the way you reviewed DrFuji was just plain unfair. You can't just judge his abilities as a moderator after he has only been a moderator for a few days, and especially not state that he isn't doing his job well enough, when he mods the most active section on the forum, where there most certainly is always something to do.
As Nick said, you're just being biased because people don't agree with you, and that's the worst thing you could do in cases like this.
You're just too obsessed with the power that you're clearly not able to handle, warning and demoting to left and right, while all the other H-staff heavily disagreeing with you. If there is anyone here that lacks staff communication skills, its you.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ley-roo, you suck. You don't know how much work I have to do in NU/W, and the work I'm doing now. Greeting new members, checking the AC, yet you think I'm not doing so well? I DEMAND A SECOND REVIEW. NAO.

I'd like a good reason. A SOLID good reason.

I thought you were a good admin, but now I'm having second thoughts right about now.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha its funny 'cos olli got a bad review

Also because this whole thing is a big ole pile of ****. Who the **** do you think you are.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Good. Remove me because you don't have an idea how anything works. So sorry that FF&W takes time to be active in, time that we currently don't have. Shame we can't all be like you, since you have the time to try and become dictator on a Pokemon forum.

Poor attitude?

ABLOOBLOOBLOO PEOPLE ARE MEAN TO ME BECAUSE I'M WRONG CAN'T THEY SEE HOW RIGHT I AM

At least I won't be around to watch you turn this forum into poopoo.

Years
Lerroux I thought we were friends. :(

I'm sorry that my members are so cool they don't break rules. The lack of mod actions is not a reflection on my laziness; it just means there's nothing to mod. I mean even Shining Raichu (ugh) doesn't have **** for mod actions, that should tell you something about our forum. Man at least ding me for something that's my fault, like for not making enough threads or not being nice enough or the constant swearing in the Lounge or some ******** like that.

Do you want me to encourage spamming so I can get more actions or something? ¬¬

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Lerroux, please don't post here unless you have something contribute to say.

Or contributive, in English. But I guess I can't even ask that much from you.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
I seriously can't take this anymore! I've been trying to ignore you, but this is just too much!

First of all, my biggest concern is that you're warning DrFuji for a lack of involvement in moderating the forum, even though he joined a few days ago and have only had a limited amount of moderation that he would've been able to. Hell, it seems like most of these are just based on the surface as issues, rather than you spending your "precious" and "limited" time looking into small matters like that, 'cause hell, if you demote us you can easily just find new ones, right?!
And even if he hadn't done any moderating during the time, there might've been some kind of reason for it, though you seem to lack interest in investigate such things.

I don't really care about how you rate me, since as I said, if you are gonna be dictator on this forum, I don't want to be mod here, but the way you reviewed DrFuji was just plain unfair. You can't just judge his abilities as a moderator after he has only been a moderator for a few days, and especially not state that he isn't doing his job well enough, when he mods the most active section on the forum, where there most certainly is always something to do.

Thanks man, I really appreciate you sticking up for me :3

Anyway, Lerroux, you've noted both gira and I down for a lack of 'moderation action' in Emulation, but have you even stepped into the quagmire that is Emulation? In one day we might have to deal with a what some of the smaller forum moderators would have to deal with in a fortnight - Even in my short stay on the team I can say that with confidence. If you think that we're not doing enough of our job then you obviously haven't looked into Emulation once and therefore have no right to judge us like this. The quantity and lack of quality of things we're bombarded with... It just defies all logic.

I've largely stayed silent on you as I know that it isn't a good idea to get into an argument with my superiors (especially being new and all), but everything that you've said about the staff so far has been completely asinine and devoid of any sense of partnership which you should be fostering. Also, if you've attracted a lot of people to PC and been rewarded for doing so then why don't we make zel2.0 an admin as well? Shiny Gold has brought more people here than you ever will.

Sorry, but I needed to just put that out there.

Back