• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
So basically just a bacon sandwich. Which is good in itself, but still.

I can't believe some restaurants are actually offering bacon sundaes now though. That's just kind of overboard.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
So basically just a bacon sandwich. Which is good in itself, but still.

I can't believe some restaurants are actually offering bacon sundaes now though. That's just kind of overboard.
Well that's just ridiculous. Where will it end? Bacon milkshakes? Bacon cake? Sticky bacon pudding?

I just googled bacon sundae:

Spoiler:

The word "abomination" doesn't quite cut it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
The bacon sundaes are actually supposed to be really good. It's similar to peanuts in ice cream, salty + sweet.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I've seen plenty of people do things like dipping bacon in maple syrup, that's the same idea of salty and sweet XD Also honey baked ham!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
French toast sounds amazing right now, I'll have mine with powdered sugar, strawberries, and whipped cream on top even though it's been ages since I last had the stuff.

@Toujours: Gotta admit I really dig the Catherine theme right now.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I saw a show on Baconfest today and I was so sad because I COULDN'T HAVE ANY OF IT.

Xulek, you should see my pair's theme if he ever decides to post. This one is old but he asked for a Vincent theme to match so I made him up a brand new one :3

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
ITT: People list bacon combinations that will give you a heart attack.

I concur with those who consider bacon ice cream to sound disgusting. And that's in terms of both taste and texture.

And peanuts with ice cream makes sense, since unsalted peanuts are more sweet than they are savoury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back