• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite/least favorite B2W2 gym leader

Favorite B2W2 gym leader?

• Total voters

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Still Skyla like before. Although Roxie is a close second, I mean, who doesn't like rock music?

My least favourite is still Clay. Haha. Yet still, Marlon looks ugly in that tan. Just look at that pale feet.

Haseyo

쏘쿨
Years
Roxie is definitely my favorite new gym leader. I just love her whole rock scene, and her gym is boss.

Least favorite...I dunno. Probably Clay since reading his lines can be a headache. This is the only generation where I actually like every single gym leader.

blue

gucci
Years
Even though I haven't played it, from what I can see I just love Roxie! She looks awesome and the fact that her speciality is poison just adds to it :3.

SouKoLian9102

That 1 Kid Who Plays Pokemon
Years
I like Cheren the best because he's one of the NPC's that have an impact in the storyline instead of just standing in the same place for the whole game. And I like his design lol. My least favourite is probably Clay or Skyla because they don't have much of a backstory. (and they aren't spectacular in the actual storyline as well)

Years
Favourite leaders

My vote goes for Roxie. In my opinion, the connection between the Poison type and Punk music is brilliant. Burgh poses a close second, as art and bugs go hand in hand concept-wise.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
Roxie and Arti. Roxie mostly because of her cuteness and her theme song, and Arti because...of his battle animation. But he's been one of my favorite since BW, mostly because of his anime counterpart who's voiced by one of my favorite voice actors (Toru Furuya).

Cheren was a little disappointing. Fighting his BW2 team after fighting him countless times in BW was just sad.

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2012
I voted Skyla, in B/W she seemed like a cool person. I liked Elesa in the games as well, but after seeing her in the anime she just kind of ticks me off. I don't like her personality in the anime at all.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
My least favorite gym leader is Clay. He's just too boring for me. My favorites are Marlon and Elesa, mostly because of their gym design.

Years
  • Age 31
  • IL
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
My favorite is Marlon. Reason is, I just like the layout of his gym.

Least fav would have to be Cheren.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Clay is the only one that isn't awful. Just the fact he's an archaeologist with a cowboy accent and personality (which is an interesting combination) makes him stand out way above the rest.

Least favorite is the rest of them bar Drayden, can't really choose. Gen 5 was disappointing with the characters in general.

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2020
My favourite is Clay. His southern accent is rather cool.

My least would be Burgh. No idea, he just seems so random enough.

Gliberty

Pro-Arrogance Party Member
Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
My favorites are Elesa and Roxie.

My least favorite is Cheren (so bland).

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2012
My favorite would be Skyla, with Burgh and Elesa at the second place. My least favorite is Clay. Never really liked him.

Back