• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pfft guess this year turned out like the mentioned one?
Haha, I'll just assume that you're still on a phone.

It's almost 7:30pm here. I don't care all that much about new years, though.

Last year, family was over to count down. My sister and her fiance were hugging. My parents were kissing. I just stood there holding my cat and looking like a forever alone meme. ;D

Years
GOSH STOP BRAGGING ABOUT BEING IN THE FUTURE ALREADY YOU DARN EUROPEANS.

:P

Happy new year
but it's not even 6:30pm yet over here in the US.

Ugh something on my computer likes to turn stuff in posts to links. "Happy new year" in Went's post is a link to a tiara on amazon. T:

Those are actually randomly generated ads that are done on the site's end.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh, okay. I heard about that happening because of an issue with one's internet, but I guess that would explain why it only happens here. T:

...Don't mind me. Just removing this portion of my post. I'm tired and not making all that much sense at the moment.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Just 6:38 PM here or so. Still quite a few ways to go until new year, but decided not to do anything special anyway... friend did invite me to a bar but ehhh he also did it in such a way to royally tick me off so I just declined out of pure spite. Internet died earlier and computer got error... so far this new year's eve is kinda meh.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Looks like I'm staying indoors this year but... I'm celebrating the holiday with my PC friends. They're like family too. -hugsqueeze Olli and Ozzy-

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
At least it's running now. I hate when the internet doesn't work. T:

My eyes are burned out from being on PC all day. I should go draw or something, but being tired has stolen my creativity.

Edit: Woah, new posts. This place is suddenly more active.

No fireworks here. It's cold and I don't feel like setting anything off outside. I was about to get off the computer, but now a song I like is playing.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Looks like I'm staying indoors this year but... I'm celebrating the holiday with my PC friends. They're like family too. -hugsqueeze Olli and Ozzy-

There's no one I'd rather spend the new year with! Baby you're a fireworrkkkkk~

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
There's a trashbag of shredded paper that's going to be a bed for the stray cats.
I am so tempted to wait until midnight, then dump it on people. You know, like confetti made out of newspaper. Nah, in reality, I just have this childish urge to play in it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I used to bang pots and pans as a kid at midnight. :3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My family used to just set off fireworks outside. It echoes where I live, so it would be incredibly loud. But the neighbors do set off real fireworks and bottlerockets. Perhaps I'll go watch at midnight.

droomph

weeb
Years
I just procrastinate at midnight of New Year's Eve. Also, for some reason, my biggest memory of New Year's Eve is going to bed with goosebumps on my nipples.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Happy new year 7 minutes late from the US. I was forced into a hug. D:

Years
I watched Sydney's New Years Eve fireworks display like I did every year, and welcomed in the new year with my PC buddies of course.

Already 4:22pm for me.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
New Year's is by far the worst holiday ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back