• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Thanks for the offers guys but I already got all the legends. Also, I don't ever catch my legendaries unless I have to. I'm just weird like that :P

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
Hey guys was hoping someone here could answer this question. I got a ralts in a trade with these attacks:
Hyper voice
Shadow sneak
Destiny bond

What I want to know is if this is legal? If it is this little lady will be quite usefull mega evolved.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Hey guys was hoping someone here could answer this question. I got a ralts in a trade with these attacks:
Hyper voice
Shadow sneak
Destiny bond

What I want to know is if this is legal? If it is this little lady will be quite usefull mega evolved.

Technically yes. Destiny Bond and Shadow Sneak are both Egg Moves but Hyper Voice is a Transfer Only move. This all depends on whether the Ralts you received is Kalos Native or not. If it is then what you're looking at isn't legal. If it was transferred then yes, it most likely is legal.

On a personal note, I don't much are for non Kalos Native Pokémon. You can still use it but it may be restricted from from being used in certain battles/competitions.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Technically yes. Destiny Bond and Shadow Sneak are both Egg Moves but Hyper Voice is a Transfer Only move. This all depends on whether the Ralts you received is Kalos Native or not. If it is then what you're looking at isn't legal. If it was transferred then yes, it most likely is legal.

On a personal note, I don't much are for non Kalos Native Pokémon. You can still use it but it may be restricted from from being used in certain battles/competitions.

Yeah, I have a few transferred Pokemon that I offer in my shop. I think after Bank is FULLY released, I'll only accept those Pokemon in trades if the person can provide me with a valid legality analysis from Pokecheck so I can be 100% sure the Pokemon is fully legit.

Years
That is a good idea, although that means no more older event pokemon since the event ribbon prevents legit events from going to the gts. Therefore nothing on pokecheck for the real ones. Unless someone was able to crack that problem and I missed out in that little bit of news. Which wouldn't surprise me, I missed out on a lot this last year before x and y came out.

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
Thanks guys it is not kalos bred so I am hoping its legit. Is there any way to tell?

Years
Thanks guys it is not kalos bred so I am hoping its legit. Is there any way to tell?

This isn't a guaranteed thing, but you could try typing in the information in pokecheck. Since it is a non kalos native, there is a small small chance it is in there with a legality analysis.
Out side of that, I'm no help. Sorry :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
That is a good idea, although that means no more older event pokemon since the event ribbon prevents legit events from going to the gts. Therefore nothing on pokecheck for the real ones. Unless someone was able to crack that problem and I missed out in that little bit of news. Which wouldn't surprise me, I missed out on a lot this last year before x and y came out.
It is possible to extract the .pkm file of events and then upload that to pokecheck. It's how we hack check events and store them for our personal use. It's completely legit and doesn't harm the Pokemon in any way :P

Just to show off As an example, here's my Pokecheck box of events that I have RNGd myself. They are all 100% legit since I got the events myself when they were available and then RNGd them. :D https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=18&u=eevee04

Years
It is possible to extract the .pkm file of events and then upload that to pokecheck. It's how we hack check events and store them for our personal use. It's completely legit and doesn't harm the Pokemon in any way :P

Just to show off As an example, here's my Pokecheck box of events that I have RNGd myself. They are all 100% legit since I got the events myself when they were available and then RNGd them. :D https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=18&u=eevee04

That would have saved a lot of grief for me a few years ago. Mind me asking how you extracted the .pkm file?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
That would have saved a lot of grief for me a few years ago. Mind me asking how you extracted the .pkm file?
There's many different ways. The way I got mine was by trading to Tabor who then extracted the files using his R4. You can also use a save dongle or nds adapter to back up a save file and extract the .pkm file that way. Or for Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum you can use an Action Replay with a microsd card slot to back up a save file and then extract the .pkm file that way. If using a save file to extract the file, you'll need to use Pokegen to view the save and then save the .pkm file through it. It's not hacking so it's 100% okay here as long as you don't edit the Pokemon in any way.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
To be completely honest, I highly doubt it's hacked due to fact it's relatively easy to get. Even if it has perfect IV it could be RNG'ed, two Egg Moves and a Tutor move doesn't flag "hack" to me. If it were RNG'ed it would probably be cloned. I honestly wouldn't worry about it.

Years
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nbvti26xjrz17yy/2014-01-27 15.30.03.jpg

That is all.

P.S. It's shiny charm! :D (Sorry for bad quality but only camera I have ;.;)
Have you put it to use yet?:)
I'm still waiting for an official decision on rather it works for breeding or not. The general consensus says no because of the wording. But I used to play yu-gi-oh so I know that the wording of something doesn't mean jack until an official announcement. XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Back to breeding Eevees until I get a shiny. If my math is correct I have a maximum of 14 boxes to go for a shiny. Let's hope I don't go over lol

Good to see you back Gonzo!! <33 On the forums I mean not in the game haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back