• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tell me which pokemon would make the worst barbers

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Simisage bc look at its smug face. It would just give you its own exact same hairdo every time you went. If you're into the pompadour look, then fine, but for the rest of us? Noooo thank you.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
wooper doesn't have any arms either how is it supposed to hold scissors? with its mouth?

so wooper would be a bad barber

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Wobbuffet - you'd have to give yourself a haircut to get it to give you a haircut, by which point you'd have no hair...and probably no head, because it magnifies whatever you do.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I would have said Moltres, but on second thought, having a flaming hairdo that defies gravity sounds pretty darn cool, even if it means burning away your real hair. x)

On the other hand... Koffing and Weezing would probably drain the life out of your hair, causing it to fall out... >.<

Years
Slakoth because I feel it might fall asleep on my head when it's cutting my head and don't forget about Vigoroth it will go crazy on my hair

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
My little brother said "Onix," when I read the title and it cracked me up.

I wanna say Scyther or Scizor, but in all honesty, in order to do their moves with the proper dexterity, they must be very elegant and controlled, having blades for limbs... I could see a very dapper and well-trained Scizor as a trustworthy barber.

So, my new worst choice would be a very bloodthirsty Zigzagoon ZANGOOSE, I meant Zangoose!!

Last edited:
Years
special mentions to this guy

hariyama.png

do you trust Hariyama to have enough dexterity to cut your hair without chopping off the rest of your hair (and by extension, you)?

Back