• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what do you always have on your person when you leave your house?

Years
for me, it's always PHONE, WALLET, CAR KEYS, WATCH. Occasionally, I'll spice things up with my water bottle and airpods.

what about y'all?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I'd say a flying f*** but I never seem to have those by the time I get to work. Other than that my wallet, phone, chapstick and Citrine.....and if I'm going to work my keys.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
My iPad & Apple Pencil, my phone and my wallet. I don't really care that much tbh. I've been meaning to redo my backpack because it's an autism survival bag... but I can't seem to find the perfect one to fit everything anymore.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
My phone, my wallet, both my DS & Nintendo 3DS if I'm going to be out for most of the day, and my house keys. These things always go with me wherever I do. My library card, too, obviously.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
My phone, my keys, and my wallet. Normally that's it. Also earbuds!

pkmin3033

Phone, wallet, keys, and iPod regardless of what I'm doing. If I'm going to work I also have my Kindle, painkillers, and a bottle of water.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
phone , keys, and wallet if i brought it inside. don't really got anything else. maybe phone charger if i don't have one in my car or at work because my phone dies fairly quickly these days. need to see about charging the new portable charger i got too i suppose.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
Typically phone, wallet, keys, bottle, and backpack. Sometimes I bring my Switch/3DS and drawing supplies.

Back