• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark thunder

Shiny hunter!!!
Years
shiny larvitar lv.6 x6 UT-2 adamant
shiny ralts lv.1 x2 UT-2 adamant
shiny shinx lv.4 UT-timid
shiny groudon lv.54 T
shiny dialga lv.70 T
RUBY shiny linoone lv.57 T
what would you like for theese?
i have an alamos darkrai with a modest nature UT, a sassy gamestop deoxys UT.

i also have many shinys
shiny jirachi, shiny rayquaza, shiny machamp,shiny growlithe, shiny tentacool,shiny rapidash,shiny charizard,shiny golbat,shiny vaporeon,shiny gyrados,shiny salamence,shiny roserade,shiny bellosom,shiny staraptor,shiny purugly,shiny glaceon,shiny ambipom,shiny magnemite,shiny krickitune,shiny shelgon,shiny bronzor,shiny leafeon,shiny milotic,shiny gengar,shiny umbreon,shiny carnvire,shiny pelliper,shiny golem,shiny espeon,shiny spiritomb,shiny porygon-z-hacked,shiny haunter,shiny mew,shiny jolteon,shiny latias,shiny staravia,shiny bronzong,shiny palkia,shiny arcanine,shiny cacturne,shiny vileplume,shiny magnezone,shiny wingull,shiny cresselia,shiny flareon,shiny magneton,shiny gastly,shiny porygon,shiny deoxys,shiny starly,shiny beautifly,shiny roselia,shiny eevee,shiny gloom,shiny tentacruel,shiny keckleon,shiny fearow,shiny mareep,shiny regice,shiny entei-possibly hacked,shiny ditto,shiny treeko-hacked,shiny bagon,shiny uxie,shiny seviper,shiny wheezing,shiny ho-oh,shiny mighteana,shiny camerput,shiny aipom,shiny flaffy

also are either of the ralts male?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Would you take a shiny kingdra and shiny glameow for your shiny's sunkern and whiscash?
I'll take shiny kingdra, but give me something else other than shiny glameow.

shiny larvitar lv.6 x6 UT-2 adamant
shiny ralts lv.1 x2 UT-2 adamant
shiny shinx lv.4 UT-timid
shiny groudon lv.54 T
shiny dialga lv.70 T
what would you like for theese?
i have an alamos darkrai with a modest nature UT, a sassy gamestop deoxys UT.

i also have many shinys
shiny jirachi, shiny rayquaza, shiny machamp,shiny growlithe, shiny tentacool,shiny rapidash,shiny charizard,shiny golbat,shiny vaporeon,shiny gyrados,shiny salamence,shiny roserade,shiny bellosom,shiny staraptor,shiny purugly,shiny glaceon,shiny ambipom,shiny magnemite,shiny krickitune,shiny shelgon,shiny bronzor,shiny leafeon,shiny milotic,shiny gengar,shiny umbreon,shiny carnvire,shiny pelliper,shiny golem,shiny espeon,shiny spiritomb,shiny porygon-z-hacked,shiny haunter,shiny mew,shiny jolteon,shiny latias,shiny staravia,shiny bronzong,shiny palkia,shiny arcanine,shiny cacturne,shiny vileplume,shiny magnezone,shiny wingull,shiny cresselia,shiny flareon,shiny magneton,shiny gastly,shiny porygon,shiny deoxys,shiny starly,shiny beautifly,shiny roselia,shiny eevee,shiny gloom,shiny tentacruel,shiny keckleon,shiny fearow,shiny mareep,shiny regice,shiny entei-possibly hacked,shiny ditto,shiny treeko-hacked,shiny bagon,shiny uxie,shiny seviper,shiny wheezing,shiny ho-oh,shiny mighteana,shiny camerput,shiny aipom,shiny flaffy

also are either of the ralts male?
What are the natures of the one's in bold? I only have one shiny ralts adamant male left.

dark thunder

Shiny hunter!!!
Years
Jolteon:naive(jolteon also has really good ivs in sp.atk and speed)
Latias:Rash
Ho-oh:calm
Deoxys:relaxed
Vaporeon: Naive(i evolved a cloned eevee so the jolteon and vaporeon are the same.)

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Jolteon:naive(jolteon also has really good ivs in sp.atk and speed)
Latias:Rash
Ho-oh:calm
Deoxys:relaxed
Vaporeon: Naive(i evolved a cloned eevee so the jolteon and vaporeon are the same.)
Soo what do you want for shiny jolteon, shiny vaporeon(gender?),shiny latias, shiny ho-oh,alamos darkrai, and gamestp deoxys?

dark thunder

Shiny hunter!!!
Years
i would like these please

shiny larvitar adamant
shiny ralts male
shiny shinx lv.4 dont care on nature
shiny groudon lv.54 T
shiny dialga lv.70 T

and also vaporeon and jolteon are male

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
i would like these please

shiny larvitar adamant
shiny ralts male
shiny shinx lv.4 dont care on nature
shiny groudon lv.54 T
shiny dialga lv.70 T

and also vaporeon and jolteon are male
Ok use both of my FC's

Instead of me asking you which you would like, check out my thread and pick some thing you like:
I want shiny infernape lv.60 adamant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back