• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

BoneBlade

Journeyman of Forgotten Lands
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2016
I'd assume that the game is too close to a final release to do any major tile changing. Or maybe that's why he hasn't released the final version yet ¯\(°_o)/¯

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Well maybe not close to final release, but it is close to a release as of his update for August, and himself stating so.

Steeldude

Ace Trainer
Years
I'm lookin' forward to the next beta. I'm not sure if this hack is close to a final release, I'd say no. Because both South Rijon and Naljo remain as well as maybe the rest of Johto ...

RobertZombie

Brain Eater
Years
I'm reporting a bug in the female spa

If you go on the spot where all your pokemon geht healed it will repeat the "eek theres a boy in the spa?"-text even if it already happened

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
ok sorry if this was asked already but,do you plan on changing the tiles????? i been playing for a WHILE and while i LOVE the game i think the tiles need an overhaul to freshen things up (not that the game isnt a completely awesome and epic experience)

It's been said before.
This game is being developed by another person but Koolboyman is the director.
They are trying to keep it as close to the original Nintendo games as possible.
Whilst new tiles would be nice, they have chosen what they want in the game and people's comments on this probably won't change that preference.

I look forward to playing it when it's finally done, regardless of whether the tiles are the same or not.
The original feel and look it gives off is better than anything else in my opinion. Makes me feel like I'm playing a real Nintendo game and not just a hack.

I'm reporting a bug in the female spa

If you go on the spot where all your pokemon geht healed it will repeat the "eek theres a boy in the spa?"-text even if it already happened
It's not a bug. It happens everytime you enter there if you are a boy. Boys aren't supposed to be in girl's spas now, are they?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure this isn't a bug.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
I'm not going to be the voice of Hiroshi Sotomura but the probable answer is no. It's really only himself and Coolboyman working on it.
That, and with you only having 1 post on the entire forum, he doesn't really know whether or not you can truly help.

And whilst you're at it, please learn to capitalise at the start of sentences, always capitalise I when it's on its own and use punctuation such as commas or fullstops where they should be.
(I say learn, because I know with you being in Romania, english is not your primary language).

Good luck with the hack, Hiroshi, it looks class(excellent) right now.

BoneBlade

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2016
so how do I go about getting a golem in this game?

You have to catch one, or trade. I believe you can capture a Golem in the 8th gym. Alternatively, you can trade your Graveler using VBALink.

EDIT: 50th post ^_^

Last edited:

BoneBlade

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2016
Is there any way of obtaining another psychic TM?

There's a help thread for all the Rijon Trilogy in the Scrapbox thread, made for these questions. >_> I'll answer your question anyway.

Spoiler:

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
Is there any way of obtaining another psychic TM?

Via the emulator cloning method, yes.

Basically, save state before obtaining it, copy and create a new save state, and trade a pokemon holding the Psychic TM over.

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Yea soo.

Hey with all the hype this hack is getting, I'd love to write a review for it.
I just downloaded the newest beta..
I wont be writing like a beta tester, but like a movie review.
I don't know, you could use it however, maybe on your site to promote the game.
Anyway. Please reply.
--VinceLevi

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2012
I've played this game twice already and about to star over. This game is very good.Cant wait for the final release!

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
any news? after finishing brown i want to play this game but im looking foward the final release.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
It looks nice, but I guess you could include a bit more houses...
And are those trainers on the beach?

I wonder why the house on the beach doesn't have a door?

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2015
I am having trouble on getting this to work for the 2009 beta, i have used the ups patch with fire red, i get the error 000001 the 1mb sub-circuit board is not installed, i visited the website it told me to go to, went on vba and changed the save type to 128K, but still no avail, any suggestions?

Back