• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2010
I have something slightly challenging for you all, but I'm in need of help. (Don't mind my bad grammar there)

I'd like the 'floor' the Pokemon stand on during a Pokemon battle, for Pokemon BW. All of it.

I'm bad at ripping sprites, so... yeah.

Thank you in advance.

Shadow-Lucario

People Just Get In The Way
Years
does anyone know how to get certain items to appear on certain days of the year? i.e. pumpkins to appear in game on halloween (real world Halloween) and in game christmas trees to appear on real world christmas?

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2010
I have something slightly challenging for you all, but I'm in need of help. (Don't mind my bad grammar there)

I'd like the 'floor' the Pokemon stand on during a Pokemon battle, for Pokemon BW. All of it.

I'm bad at ripping sprites, so... yeah.

Thank you in advance.

I also need this too, ill try to find it in other sites anyway :p

Years
I've been looking around for 5th Gen Pokemon Icons (the ones in the Pokemon inventory).
So if anyone has them ready for RMXP, (Essentials) would you care to share them?

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
Looking for HGSS Tiles, the 2.5D ones.Im trying o upgrade my tilesets to a better render.

EDIT: Also, with the tilesets I have currently,is there someone who is willing to combine them?I've tried but there's a Big label across my screen that says FAIL.Anyone think they can do this for me ,Pm me.

Last edited:

Arbok_G

Grass Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
Hi, I'm making a pokemon game called ---- Genesis Emerald ----- and the problem is that I need the brendan and may sprites but gen 4 style and not those other ones. Credit will be givin.

Oh! and if its possible maybe the gym leaders, elite four and porfessor birch and wally

**Sorry about my spelling.

Last edited:

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Hmm..ive been looking for the gif script for days. can anyone help me? Im trying to put .gif pokemon sprites in my game but i dont have the script to support it.

EDIT: gah, its for RMXP. forgot that detail. any help is appreciated.

Shadow-Lucario

Years
does anyone have the boats from the HG/SS games or platinum game, what i really need is the big main boat i.e. SS Anne and the mini boats that you see in the harbours i.e. Yachts ( i think that is how you spell it anyway) please i really need this i have asked questions on here before to no avail. oh i almost forgot that is all sides of the boat that i need (front,back left side and right side)

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
does anyone have the boats from the HG/SS games or platinum game, what i really need is the big main boat i.e. SS Anne and the mini boats that you see in the harbours i.e. Yachts ( i think that is how you spell it anyway) please i really need this i have asked questions on here before to no avail. oh i almost forgot that is all sides of the boat that i need (front,back left side and right side)

Ill rip it for you, but ill need credits. ill send them to you via PM or VM, is that fine?

EDIT: i posted this on your profile, but this is a resources thread.

vermillion_misc__rips_by_pokemon_tiler-d345olx.png

give credits to White/Sesshomaru of PHO (me) or Pokemon-Tiler of DA.

and guys, I'm working on the BW Icons atm, and i may have some help soon. NO ONE has them yet, because nobody is wanting to spend hours on a BW pokedex using AnimGet to rip each iconset seperately. you want the progress? go here: http://pokemon-tiler.deviantart.com/#/d343dkf

Also, i've been working on the bw bgs, theyre really hard, so nobody will post them for you. do it yourself. I don't mean to sound obnoxious, but geez.

haha EDIT: KitsuneKouta and I have finished the icons! Click here! http://pokemon-tiler.deviantart.com/#/d348v2w

Last edited:

Shadow-Lucario

Years
a quick question i am trying to make a tileset but every time i enlarge an image it looks good until i deselect it and then it goes blury with a kinda white around them so when i use them in game it sticks out.

any way that i can easily resize an image like a small tree or something and keep it's sharpness

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
a quick question i am trying to make a tileset but every time i enlarge an image it looks good until i deselect it and then it goes blury with a kinda white around them so when i use them in game it sticks out.

any way that i can easily resize an image like a small tree or something and keep it's sharpness
This should be in Genral game making help.

Just resize it 2x then then aspect ratio won't change. And it also depends which program you use.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
hmm...it may be the way your resizing them. I simply select what I want on Paint, click resize, and type 200 for height and width. It should come clear. simply resizing the tileset as a whole without selecting anything will make it blurry.

EDIT: Ninja'd ^ ^

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
If you're using Photoshop, when resizing anything it anti-aliases them. It's best just to re-size them in MS Paint. If you don't know how, here are the steps;

- Select your desired object.
- Right-click. Scroll down to Resize/Skew.
- In the Resize section, increase both Horizontal and Vertical to 200. Click OK.
- You have successfully resized your tile/charset!

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
I believe they're on YouTube.
I remember downloading some from MasterJace's channel. I know he has plenty of them unless they have been removed.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
okay, thanks, i found them...another QQ: Does anyone have a Whirl Islands Waterfall (the room with lugia) autotile?

Back