• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
Hey, I'm stuck after getting the second symbol. The hints from the triangle things tell me I should be in Silver Town, but I can't find any way of getting there. I can't enter the Silver Desert because a sandstorm stops me, end I can't leave Vextra Forest through the south-west exit because of another sandstorm. What am I missing?

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Hey, I'm stuck after getting the second symbol. The hints from the triangle things tell me I should be in Silver Town, but I can't find any way of getting there. I can't enter the Silver Desert because a sandstorm stops me, end I can't leave Vextra Forest through the south-west exit because of another sandstorm. What am I missing?

Get the Go-Goggles from Ranger Leana.

The occutales is evole form of ninetailes?

Nope. An entirely separate Pokemon...

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2012
Couple of bugs:

Spoiler:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
General Question for all...
Why is it that Occultales is always being mistaken as a new evolution of either Vulpix or Ninetales?
I really wanna know. =/

----------

Couple of bugs:

Spoiler:

Thank you.
I'll investigate that bug.

Well, the Elemental Monkeys aren't available in the wild. Sableye and Spiritomb are only found in the "evil" Lost Shadow, and when it returns to normal, you can't get them, since the "evil" Lost Shadow is inaccessible.

Also, perhaps there could be a way to get all three of the Side-Exclusive Pokemon, like Dohydra, Suvir and Sprizzle in one game.
And/Or perhaps a way to get Giratina & Shaymin. Just thinking.

w1ur83.png

You can walk through this ledge.
2rogkyo.png

This rock's sticking out over the mist.

EDIT: Just remembered something. Meltdown and Heaven Beam, Devihel and Angeallen's signature moves, have the same power (130) yet Angeallen's takes a turn to charge up.

Thanks for the bug reports.

About Heaven Beam, I made it like that on purpose. The charge up is like a warning sign for players.
And for Meltdown, well, it's an evil attack, so... :P
I don't think I'll change them though. I like them the way they are.

I'll try and do something for those ghost-types being available in the wild.

Whoa, I actually beat Richard. That was a ***** and a half! Brilliant challenge! (I was able to do this event before beating the League. Is that normal?)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Destine, I meant all the pokemon in Hevah Dex. For the time being you can't catch all the elemental monkeys, Giratina and Rayquaza seem to be exclusive - you can't get one if you take the other,right?
As for Gento why would you bother? Spend the time adding some significant content :)
I don't like Bretherna/Deazone skins the same as I hate Guibit but that's only my opinion so don't worry. Playing this hack made me want more but dang! After reaching the ultimate goal - beat the League, there is no bigger challenge in it :(

Rayquaza isn't an exclusive PKMN.
You can get him after you beat him. If not, then I need to check on that event.

The Elemental Monkeys will be available in the wild in the next version release.

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Wow, I actually beat the end. The Timeline end. Amazing...Brilliant. I do have some questions.

Spoiler:

Also, since berries disappear after a certain point, I think there should be someone selling them.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
Destine, people think Occultales is the form of Ninetales because:
-cut Nine and Occul and u get the same ending in both word
-the Dex also says it's believed to be the final form of Ninetales. I know it's not because it's not on the Dex list right after Ninetales.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Version 15 is available for download on the first post.
Spoiler:

----------

Wow, I actually beat the end. The Timeline end. Amazing...Brilliant. I do have some questions.

Spoiler:

Also, since berries disappear after a certain point, I think there should be someone selling them.

An NPC selling berries.
I'll add that in the next version update.
Also...
Spoiler:

Destine, people think Occultales is the form of Ninetales because:
-cut Nine and Occul and u get the same ending in both word
-the Dex also says it's believed to be the final form of Ninetales. I know it's not because it's not on the Dex list right after Ninetales.

Oh...
I suppose I'll edit the dex entry then...

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Wow, another version o.O
Can we enjoy the new features even if we use the save states from the older versions that has completed storyline? (in my case it's version 12)

Of course. ;)
No need to start all over (that'd be a hassle).

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years

]
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Where i may catch dark lugia

At the moment, you can't.

About Heaven Beam, I made it like that on purpose. The charge up is like a warning sign for players.
And for Meltdown, well, it's an evil attack, so... :P
I don't think I'll change them though. I like them the way they are.

Okay then. I just thought you could change the power of Heaven Beam, as it was a little unfair on Angeallen that his attack required a charge and had the same power as Devihel's, which didn't.

EDIT: Remembered some things....
-------------------------------
~#Did some Pokemon Contests. Blitz was in the crowd. There was an Abra there sometimes and once I saw Gabrielleon in the crowd.

~#Whisperee's icon is a Froslass.
~#Furruny has Sentret's icon.
e6djr7.png

zujp6q.jpg

51oewm.png

If you go the mountain in Low Point Path, then back down, take the other side of the rock-stairs, you can walk up to the top. I suppose you'd just have to turn the tiles above the warp to be unpassable.
2iix345.png

Item chest in tree.
104lvth.png

muag5e.png

Borders in Mt. Leon are a different shade. Rather lighter.
2ey7sz6.png

Tree tile error and you can't walk above my character.
5bqxx.png

Found this..

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Can someone tell me how to past this Pokemon ?
(Picture in Attachment)

If it's blocking your path, it means you're not supposed to go further at the present time.
What point of the game are you at?
If you've just completed the D.O. Aircraft Event
Spoiler:

Any other...
Spoiler:

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
Thanks!

If it's blocking your path, it means you're not supposed to go further at the present time.
What point of the game are you at?
If you've just completed the D.O. Aircraft Event
Spoiler:

Any other...
Spoiler:

So,I Just have to speak to Kronz :D!
Thanks ,Kirby 39

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Exactly where where is Gabrieleon supposed to be in Oceana Sea? The only two places I've yet to find him is Guardia Path and Oceana Sea. I already checked them but it's easy to miss in Oceana, it's huge! I'm pretty sure I've checked every inch of Guardia Path

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

~#Did some Pokemon Contests. Blitz was in the crowd. There was an Abra there sometimes and once I saw Gabrielleon in the crowd. Not sure if this can be fixed, however.
It's just because DJG replaced some OWs and contests have randomly generated audience from the 255 OWs in game so it may happen.
Contests are not supposed to be part of LoG ;)

Where are gabrieleon and nefari locations?
Use guide =)

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Ohh, I found out why I couldn't find Gabrieleon. There's a location not in the guide: Current Path.

I reached the final part and holy ****! Gabrieleon is shiny! Is this rare like shinies should be, or is he always Nefari-colored in the final part?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back