• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
....Why isn't this thread wandering? How long has it been in Other Clubs xD
Anyways, my CSS is TERRIBLE. I mean like, not sloppy terrible, but dysfunctional terrible. I gave up trying a while ago.

Catalyst.

Nothing of significance
Years
Yeah, right.. Wandering thread, meet the deadest section on the forum! 8D j/k

I'd like to make a club, but I know pretty much zero CSS. I can do HTML decently, but only staff can use that :(

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Hmm you guys know you can ask other members, right? For example, since I know a decent bit of CSS, I could help with your background if you give me enough time.

Years
I prefer to make it on my own or have a good friend help out rather than asking people I'm not close to. Just personal preference, haha~

Think I'll just wait it out until someone else makes the club though. I already have one that I manage in Pokemon Clubs. :3

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
:O I have 5 clubs now, call me crazy. Is that a PC record? I can totally make CSS for some folks, maybe. School is starting up for me, though... :(

Let's kick this to a fun section since it's been here for a month, hmm?

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Suuuuure, if you consider trading fun. But no, it's not fun. It is tedious and when the other side keeps you waiting for like half an hour on wifi and in the end never show up, it's even worse! I need to update my gallery but haven't got the motivation for it. Someone do it for me. Or at least pretty it up.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hello Trade Corner! <3

I miss my DS so much...I've done a whole lot of breeding in my White game last year, now I have to wait till I have money to get one. xD

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Suuuuure, if you consider trading fun. But no, it's not fun. It is tedious and when the other side keeps you waiting for like half an hour on wifi and in the end never show up, it's even worse! I need to update my gallery but haven't got the motivation for it. Someone do it for me. Or at least pretty it up.

Trading IS fun, but only if you are benefiting somehow. And sometimes the drawbacks can outweigh the benefits.

Hello Trade Corner! <3

I miss my DS so much...I've done a whole lot of breeding in my White game last year, now I have to wait till I have money to get one. xD

Aw >.< Do you plan to get a 3DS and X and/or Y?

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Ooh, a wandering thread. Trading is fun, but the people in Trade Corner are what make being in here worthwhile.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Of course you can have our Dialgas Griffy. :P And yes trading is fun, except when you're traded hacks. >:[

Reactions: EB
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
So mean to Mac. lol Speaking of which, where have our TC mods gone lately. D:

Reactions: EB

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Naaaaw Mac is awesome, guys. He really is. :P

tabor62 said:
Aw >.< Do you plan to get a 3DS and X and/or Y?

More likely a 3DS since I don't really see a point in getting a regular DS. This is more due to XY coming out in which I do plan to get it as well.

Back