• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You @ RPG!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
This was a thread made years ago, but, I'd like to bring it back today! Now, Let's pretend you're a RPG Character of some sorts. What sort of stats you may have, and what kind of powers would you have? What sort of role would you play in a video game (ie Healer, ranger, brawler, etc), and would you join the side of good, or the side of evil?

Here's something you can use as a mini template:

STRENGTH: ?/10
Raw physical strength.
PERCEPTION: ?/10
The ability to see, hear, taste and notice things.
ENDURANCE: ?/10
Stamina and physical toughness.
CHARISMA: ?/10
A combination of appearance and charm.
INTELLIGENCE: ?/10
Knowledge, wisdom and the ability to think quickly.
AGILITY: ?/10
Coordination and the ability to move well.
LUCK: ?/10
Your overall circumstances and condition in life.

Feel free to get creative with this!

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
This is the SPECIAL system used in Fallout, if anyone's unfamiliar. 5 represents an average person, so it is in all fairness difficult to differ much from that.

S: 3/10
P: 6/10
E: 6/10
C: 2/10
I: 7/10
A: 4/10
L: 5/10

What kind of powers would you have?
To make observations which others might not, but which are none the less simple. Haha. In all seriousness, I suppose I'd be something of an outdoorsperson, living by wit instead of any special ability.

What sort of role would you play in a video game?
Utility, largely. My combination of better stats don't really lend me to many worthwhile roles, but those I do fit would be quite niche and useful to a party. At least with regards to what SPECIAL affects in Fallout, I could be good with, let's say, explosives and medicine. Neither is immediately necessary or convenient in most situations, but they are both quite powerful skills to have.

Would you join the side of good, or the side of evil?
My own alignment would be chaotic neutral, but this could just as well be chaotic good/evil in a game setting.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
STRENGTH: 4/10
I'm not much of a physical fighter :/

PERCEPTION: 9/10
For some reason my perception is really good but not 10 'cause I sometimes overhear some non-important things =D

ENDURANCE: 2/10
My stamina is low so... let's not talk =D

CHARISMA: 7/10
Not much of a physical appearance more charisma in behavior.

INTELLIGENCE: 10/10
My best stat, I'm confident in my abilities.

AGILITY: 3/10
Only for short period of time =)

LUCK: 8/10
I've got devil's luck like someone would say =D It does weight with some serious bad luck but not often.

I'm pretty much magician/sorcerer type so I would be long range magician type character =D

Last edited:

TY

Making this as accurate as possible hehe xD

S:3/10

Im not the strongest person out there, im rather one of the weakest ones xP

P:9/10

I do have a good ability to see, hear and taste, i can see lettres from a great distance and i can hear whispering aswell if its not in a normal proximity.

E:3/10

I get tired from runnung way too easily, so this is also a bad stat for me

C:5/10

Im not the best looking one irl, but im not hideous either xP

I:10/10

Blame my addiction to RTS games for this, i can think rapidly about something.

A:6/10

Not something im good at but i can coordinate properly :3

L:10/10

I appear to be lucky as hell all the time xD

I would probably join the bad side for the heck of it, i usually play as the good guys in every game and i just wanna feel how it is to be evil.

I would be a ranged attacker since my physical strength is just awful and ive always picked the ranged attacker in any RPG game i played x3

Since im ranged, i dont really have a good idea of what powers i should get. Maybe a powerful shot or something that makes me fire faster.

I could literally use this to make a hero in a strategy game haha

Last edited:

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
STRENGTH: 5/10

PERCEPTION: 10/10

ENDURANCE: 3/10

CHARISMA: 9,999/10

INTELLIGENCE: 8/10

AGILITY: 6/10

LUCK: 6/10

SPECIAL ABILITY:

Super Eternal-Mangekyo-Rinnigan-Sharingan-Chidori-Mega-Rasengan-Susu'no-Nine-Tail Kyuubi-Bijuu-Hachibi-Tentacle-9th-Gate-of-Awesome-Initial-Reverse-Shin-Hidden-Lotus Madara-Jutsu-Blood-Line Ability

^Note: That's one ability. :3

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Been playing Baldur's Gate recently... I'm chaotic good!

STRENGTH: 6/10
I'm a gym junkie!
PERCEPTION: 7/10
I was not raised by ninja's
ENDURANCE: 6/10
I do a lot of endurance training.
What can I say?
INTELLIGENCE: 5/10
I'm not the smartest kid but I'm not the dumbest
AGILITY: 7/10
Ahh the ripe fruits that come from endurance training.
LUCK: 7/10
I'm lucky?!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
STRENGTH: 2/10
I'm wee :D
PERCEPTION: 7/10
I do notice many things others seem to not, but I am pretty clueless when it comes to other stuff.
Ehehe. Well no.
CHARISMA: 10/10
Dat charm. Totally. I'll fool them with my wee cuteness.
INTELLIGENCE: 6/10
Okay, totally stupid sometimes but when it matters, I'll pull through.
AGILITY: 5/10
Half bad half good?
LUCK: 9/10
Overall, I'd depend on my great luck (I get away with stuff!!) and charisma and somewhat intelligence to get around the world and any adventures.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
STRENGTH: 3/10
PERCEPTION: 6/10
ENDURANCE: 4/10
CHARISMA: 4/10
INTELLIGENCE: 7/10
AGILITY: 3/10
LUCK: 5/10

I'd say this is the most honest judgement of myself, although 7 seems a tad high.

what kind of powers would you have?
Probably not much other than a second opinion. I'm more of a jack-of-all-trades character, so I wouldn't really have something specific to me.
What sort of role would you play in a video game
I'd probably be the throwaway character considering my total lack of specialization and physical prowess. Medics are cool though, so I guess I'd be that otherwise.
and would you join the side of good, or the side of evil?
I'd probably be Chaotic Neutral or True Neutral(bleh) most of the time, and I'd be Chaotic Good on a good day.

Years
STRENGTH: 6/10
PERCEPTION: 10/10
CHARISMA: 5/10
AGILITY: 8/10
LUCK: 5/10

I'd say this is the most honest judgement of myself, although 7 seems a tad high.

what kind of powers would you have?
Planning ahead of the game

What sort of role would you play in a video game
I'd be the thief/assassin/strategist

and would you join the side of good, or the side of evil?
I'd be on the side of good.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
PERCEPTION: 8/10
ENDURANCE: 5/10
CHARISMA: 6/10
AGILITY: 5/10
LUCK: 7/10

Taking on enemies with spells if necessary.

I would become someone who try to reconcile to prevent some wars, but if things getting carried away, I have to go into the action even though I'm not experienced on that much.

I'd join the good side.

Years
This is so cute!

PERCEPTION: 8/10
ENDURANCE: 4/10
INTELLIGENCE: 9/10
AGILITY: 9/10
LUCK: 8/10

Magic! All sorts of magic and spells. I especially love electricity and time magic.

I'd probably be the one who attempts to take enemies out from a distance.

Good all the way. Never interested in the bad side.

I like to think of myself as a character that is weak physically and has low stamina but makes up for it in magical ability and speed.. that's always been my preferred type of character to play as in RPGs.

Years
STRENGTH: 3/10
I can... leg press a lot, I guess. Not bench.
PERCEPTION: 3/10
Meh.
ENDURANCE: 6/10
I can run for a few miles without dropping dead, but I'm not able to fight too well.
CHARISMA: 5/10
I tend to get along well with people that hate everyone and/or are hated. However, I don't create great professional impressions and can be painfully awkward.
INTELLIGENCE: 10/10
I've always nearly aced standardized tests (for what that's worth) and have above a 3.5 GPA in college. I'm not sure about my IQ, though.
AGILITY: 2/10
Hah! No.
LUCK: 6/10
I'm a white, upper-middle-class man with a hefty scholarship at a reasonably respected university and some good friends. I'm also asexual, I have a couple mental illnesses, I still get **** for being a vegetarian, and I have profoundly awful luck with job searches and anything in general involving creating an impression. Medium to positive, I guess.

Long-range magic, I think. Purely damaging, not related to status effects or mind-control.

The quiet inventor/miscellaneous guy who just tags along and gets made fun of a little by the more cocky party members.

Probably good, but not blindly and I'd darn well point out its flaws when they existed. I tested as a Chaotic Neutral.

Back