• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prince William has a Son!

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
William and Kate just had a healthy baby boy :D Thoughts? Did you care about any of this or did you think it was given too much attention?

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I couldn't care less to be honest. Congrats to the couple, but the press for this was just plain stupid. I mean, I remember seeing this sometime either yesterday or this morning: "KATE GOES INTO LABOUR: PICS AND REACTIONS" *facepalmfacepalmfacepalm*

Who actually cares about this that deeply? I love the royal family and all but come'on, we got better things to worry about.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
it totally got too much attention in my opinion even since they reported " Kate is pregnant" they did not shut up about this baby. The media totally when OTT on this one.

Snowdrop

Years
I was somewhat interested, but I don't care that much... I think the royalty is much too pampered, to be honest xD They actually had pregnant Kate imposters walking around just to ease some of the media attention :/

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
As someone who lives in the crotch of America, there was no media attention to this as far as I'm aware. I didn't know anything about it till I got on Twitter today and saw it trending. Congratulations to the couple, though! I remember seeing them all over the calendars in London in late 2011. Look how far they've come! Aww.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I didn't even know Kate was pregnant until today. I think that should say in itself how much I care about this news, haha.

I think the royalty is much too pampered, to be honest

I'd agree here. To us they just bring in tourists and take some of our money. So it's no surprise that a lot of us aren't very interested or indeed resent them. d:

Years
If this is how we treat people with babies in their tummies, I want full media attention to my crotch when I have a baby.

As someone who lives in the crotch of America

There are higher than average levels of crotch in this thread.

Well, Princess Kate, or whatever your title is, congrats. You did the one thing royal women are supposed to do: make babies to carry on the royal line. A boy on the first try! Well done. I hope you actually wanted it. No, seriously. I hope you weren't just pressured by the expectations of royalty to have children and that you'll be happy.

Years
A few people that I know were really interested in Kate's pregnancy, so it was kind of shocking to me that I didn't find out until earlier today that the baby had actually been born. I think I'm more interested in what he'll be named than anything. Royal names tend to be pretty formal and conservative though, but it would be interesting to so see something like King Xavier in 50 years rather than something boring like King Charles or William like his predecessors.

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
That's nice. I don't care for them personally, but congratulations on the baby!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
There was so much unnecessary media attention surrounding the pregnancy ever since she announced that she was pregnant. I personally didn't really care at all, because I find the royal family to be irrelevant, and hey, thousands of babies are born each day. What makes hers so different? Congratulations to her and everything. I'm glad it's healthy, and I wish her, her newborn, and William the best, but even they probably wish they could have gone through the pregnancy in a more private manner.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
It's all in the papers about it and it was even on the news before Kate had the baby. As for the baby's name, who knows what they will call it, but just for hilarity, (even though I know they won't do this) I'd love it if they called it Prawn. Can you imagine in around 60 years, a King Prawn? That would be amazing. XD

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I heard that the baby's name is George Alexander Louis and if that's true then I will always think of this kid as a walking memorial to George Louis Costanza, who was played by Jason Alexander.

george-constanza.jpg

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
i didn't really pay much attention to it unless it was on the news. i'm curious what the baby's name will be though.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Why this thread is on the General Entertainment section rather than the Chit Chat section or Debate & Discussion section is beyond me. I never about Kate being pregnant up until now, so congrats to the royal family for having a new member on the bloodline.

Snowdrop

Years
i didn't really pay much attention to it unless it was on the news. i'm curious what the baby's name will be though.

George Louis Alexander. I don't like it >:U Oh well. I thought it was gonna be Richard for some reason. The computer's in the living room where the TV is usually running, so I'm picking up on a lot xD I've heard claims the baby has high chances of having a mental disorder because his mom (what even...) may and that Diana did (eating disorder). Pretty farfetched claim...

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
George Louis Alexander. I don't like it >:U Oh well. I thought it was gonna be Richard for some reason. The computer's in the living room where the TV is usually running, so I'm picking up on a lot xD I've heard claims the baby has high chances of having a mental disorder because his mom (what even...) may and that Diana did (eating disorder). Pretty farfetched claim...

his name is George!? o_o..i don't like his name lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I mean that's great for him and all but why is this at all significant?

Back