• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
OneRepublic - Counting Stars

It's ironic I love this song when in fact, I hated one of their songs for being overplayed.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Otep - "Warhead"

Otep is one of the few female singers I actually like. The music video looks very similar to Political Cartoons like the ones in newspapers.

Years
Armin Van Buuren - This Is What It Feels Like (feat. Trevor Guthrie)

They call him a modern legend of the dance music genre.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Biffy Clyro - Stingin' Belle

It's an amazing song from their new album 'Opposites', but there's not much more to say than that. It's a very typical song for them and it's very, very Scottish, so I suggest giving it a listen to if you're bored or what to try something new. The whole album, too!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Infinite - Amazing

I always feel like I'm being sung to when I hear this and I just love it. Their voices are unmistakable and sweet and ugh <3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Three Days Grace - Scared

I know there's something out there
I think I hear it move
I've never felt like this before
I wish you never told me
I wish I never knew
I wake up screaming
(It's all because of you)
So real, these voices in my head...

I can't believe how well this song fits Slenderman (as in, the creature, not me).

TY

This is one of my calmer songs in my playlist, and i felt like listening to it since Hadouken! is one of my fave bands atm

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
All I Want by A Day To Remember - a song that I first heard years ago but have only recently started to love. It's one of those empowering 'anthem' kind of songs and really makes you feel good when you're listening to it, whilst also having some pretty decent lyrics and a great backing sound. I'm sure most people have already heard this song a lot but it's new for me and I'm loving it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
This song annoys me, but I like the lyrics. I:
It also is very unlike the music I usually listen to.

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Remember Me

Don't blame yourself when you find out
You know it's not your fault
I've had these problems for some time now
There's something very wrong inside my head
You are my friend, so let us make amends
And set me upright, 'cause I will make it through this night

And I have just one last request
Please remember me at my best

Last edited:

Sir Servine

Who wants poffins? :3
Years
Right now, I'm having a marathon of Sonic The Hedgehog songs mashed up together. They sound better than the regular songs. :3

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I was in a car taking me back home from work last night when 'Alone' by Heart came on the driver's MP3 player. Since then, I've been listening to it incessantly on loop while at work again! That, and the extended theme song to Neon Genesis Evangelion, which is very good music to pump oneself up when one probably should have more caffeine in his bloodstream! :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
twenty one pilots - Fake You Out

Watched a twenty one pilots concert on Youtube earlier and I can't get this song out of my head now. These guys make such infectious music.

Purple skies

Kittycanes777
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Im listening to Scropions- No One Like You

I really got into this song like in 2005

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Currently listening to I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift. Heard this song on my car's radio this morning, and it was stuck in my head throughout the entire day. It's such a beautiful song, haha.

Last edited:
Years
Zedd - Clarity (feat. Foxes)

I've been having this epic song on overplay thanks to my own profile, and I'm suspecting it's why people don't want me to remove my current profile. Not to mention according to loads of people on Tumblr, Zedd sure is attractive!

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
Brain Damage/Eclipse - Pink Floyd

This song is what wraps up my favorite album of all time. It is truly stunning to think that this song isn't taken from an Aristotle quote, or is from the recent years of technology. So let's get down to it. The actual sound of the song (technically songs, but they flow into each other seamlessly) is amazing. It all sounds epic, just the way a finale should. It feels as if the whole album leads up to this point. Unfortunately, this aspect of the song means more to those who listen to the whole album. But, nonetheless you should still give it a listen. The progressive sound of the Guitar and the electric feel of the Synthesizer combine to create such a sound, that when mixed with the vocals, create a really climatic feel. As I said, the songs flow into each other. Honestly, If I hadn't previously known they were different songs, I would've thought they were the same. This part also represents the general concept behind the album. The "Brain Damage" part is about how you sometimes feel insane, caused by the combined stresses of life. But it also informs the listener that they are not alone, and everybody feels the same way. The moon is used in these songs to symbolize the hardships of life. Hence the lyric "We'll see you on the dark side of the moon." (remember that I said, this song provides the general idea behind the album) Eclipse refers to the ups of life and symbolizes them as the sun. The song says "Everything under the sun is in tune, and the sun is eclipsed by the moon" meaning that even with all of life's ups, no matter how hard we try, there is no escaping the downs. After the song pretty much ends, a voice says "There is no dark side of the moon, really. As a matter of fact, it's all dark", but his is more than likely thrown in as a joke since there literally is no dark side of Earth's moon. Just like the music aspect of it, Brain Damage/Eclipse's concept feels really epic. It is probably the closest a song has got to being a view of life in general. Okay, Now I'm done gushing all over these songs

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back