View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2012 (7:01 AM).
The Equalist

Nature: Quiet
    Username: Seivad
    Element: None i am a Non-Bending Equalist, but if i must choose than it shall be Fire.

What is your favorite animal crossbreed from the series?

Buffalo-Deer
    Which Element do you think is the most lethal and dangerous during
    combat?

It has to be Fire, it is why they were winning the 100 Year War. Firebenders have the ability to create flames from your palms just with just oxygen, your own heat (or the suns) and your energy. Wilst Waterbenders and Earthbenders need thier respective elements in order to fight (although higher skilled Wtaerbender may be able to draw water from the moisture in thier surroundings), and thier are few, if not none, Airbending techniques that would be able to kill an enemy and even than could the Airbender actually do it?
    How about for survival?
    That is a tough one, each element could adapt to thier surroundings for thier conveniance, Airbenders could soar through the skies looking for food and water given them a good chance of survival. Waterbenders could be able to filter out any dirty water they find to make it pure and refreshing, and again higly skilled Waterbenders could be able to turn water vapour in the air and water from the plants for themselves to drink. Earthbender would struggle to find food and water but they would be able build good shelters depending where they are located and could probably become good hunters. Firebenders would also have a hardtime as they could use fire to warm themsleves, although like Earthbenders they could use thier skills to hunt and cook thier meat. Overall i would have to say Waterbenders would be able to survive the longest.
    What do you think was the saddest moment in either series?
    During ATLA the saddest moment for me was 'The Tales of Ba Sin Sei' during the 'Tale of Iroh' segment where he gathered things for the birthday of his dead son, and also because it was dedicated to Mako. I am still getting chills writing about this.
    For ATLK the saddest moment was where Tarrlok killed himself and Noatak (Amon) on the boat. Tarrlok couldn't stand his brother for what he had done to him and that Noatak wanted to them to become brothers again like nothing ever happened. I honestly still can't believe that Nickelodeon allowed this but i am glad that it was not censored.

Good evening, my fellow Trainers. This is your leader, Amon. As you've heard, the Elite Four has voted to make me public enemy number one, proving once again that the Gym Leaders of this region will stop at nothing to quash our revolution. But we cannot be stopped. Our numbers grow stronger by the day. You no longer have to live in fear.

The time has come for Gym Leaders to experience fear.