• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Real life pokemon choice

Years
If you could pick two pokemon what would you choose and why. And for thos thread I'm not asking about you as a trainer, I mean you, your real life now just in the poke world.

My choices:

Ryhorn: In real life I'd want a pokemon that I could use for transportation, but also one who could be really sweet even if it needs special care. I want a farm eventually and it could be an all around assistant to that.

Polywrath: I love the water so it's a no brainer that I'd want a pokemon who does as well. I'm also a martial artist and want a pokemon who I can train and grow with.

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
Years
Eevee: for me the perfect pet. Well sized, adorable and probably fits for everyone in the family.

Growlithe: a very loyal Pok?mon that I also really love. Plus, if it evolves into Arcanine, I could ride it. I think it could become a great buddy of mine. Only downside is that may need to get him a big shed if he evolves, but fair enough.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
Eevee: pretty obvious choice... cuteness overload.

Vulpix: I love foxes.

Years
I'd go with Zorua and Charmander. They're both pretty cute and I would eventually have a dragon to fly around on so.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
I think Absol would be a real loyal companion, and it's a perfect size at 3'11 (1.2m).

The second would have to be something cute. Vulpix and Eevee are always smart choices, but I think it would be nice to befriend Celebi. You could time travel!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Leafeon because it's a cute cat sized pet, and it creates fresh air around it
Flygon to fly on it's back, and wouldn't have the risk to put everything on fire like Charizard

Arjay

#GoStags
Years
Skarmory - I love it, and I can ride it everywhere and avoid having to learn to drive.

Tyrantrum - So I can ride around on the back of a
Spoiler:
everywhere I go and no one will give me any crap.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
The first choice is obvious - :t025:Pikachu:t025:.

Me other two favs are Bulbasaur & Cyndaquil, but I'd probably pick a Flying Type as a second choice, something big like a Dragonite or a Salamence, that can Fly me anywhere I want, at least I can avoid getting stuck in all those damn traffic jams.

Pika Pika :chu:

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I would love to have a giant pet moth with a long life expectancy, so I could easily see myself with a Mothim. It has the safest typing among moth Pokémon, so I shouldn't have to worry about getting poisoned or being burnt to a crisp.

#2 is a bit harder to decide. If real-life animals were replaced with Pokémon, I'd probably go for a cat Pokémon like Persian. If real-life animals still existed alongside Pokémon... maybe Furret? I always imagined that it would be adorable and super-cuddly IRL. (I also wouldn't mind Omanyte, but only if it could survive a considerable amount of time outside water. Skuntank would also be cool since I've wanted a skunk for years.)

Years
If I were to go with a practical choice, my first pick would be Abra. Yeah, speeding around on the back of a Pokemon is great and all, but sometimes I just want to go from point A to point B in the blink of an eye, and my teleporting buddy would solve all those problems!

I had to rack my brain for my second pick, trying to decide between some of my favorite Pokemon vs. ones that are practical vs. ones with cool abilities/powers. And in the end, I decided to pick Celebi, because why limit myself to anywhere, when I could have anywhen as well? Having a duo of Abra and Celebi would basically give me unlimited exploration throughout any point in time, and I find it hard to pass that up, especially with two new pals at my side!

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
Years
I think I'll choose:

1.Gallade
"When trying to protect someone, it extends its elbows as if they were swords and fights savagely.".I guess he will be Royal Bodyguard (?) and since he from Ralts Family who understands their Trainer feeling, He will be my perfect Partner (Since I need someone who understands My feeling).Also, he can learn Teleport.

2.Rowlet/Decidueye
I feel in love with this owl since first look.

porygoing

Kreeeeeh
Years
Rotom. I'll see how it plays on some machines! Maybe it'll be annoying though.... But anyway I want it.

Edit: I found this thread let to choose 2 Pokemons. So I can choose Porygon too. Yeah.
Of course reason is just.. my favorite :)

Last edited:

string555

Banned
Years
Gengar - We would play pranks on many people together. :P

Mimikyu - Just because it's the cutest ghost-type pokemon there is. :3

Back