• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Plutonium Edition [beta 1 released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Gary

Pokemon Hacker
Years
Hack of Firered_USA
Language: Latin Spanish
Team: Gary

Introduction:

year 2010 ...
(Conversation between 2 brothers who play together)
- PLAYER: we JAJAJA brother, attempting to reach ... jajajaja
- BROTHER: Not so fast billboards! Do not be reached! JAA

A while later, the world's smallest brother is stopped suddenly ...

- BROTHER: What is it, because if not .. sig. .... .

Had found a hole, where many subjects were in a purple dress ritual, with a large pkmn in the center, and a leader who was holding a bottle containing a material Verde fluorine, 2 small, 7 and one of the largest 10; were paralyzed, just at that moment, surprised a Soldier back ... The child of 7 years (Bone, TU) achieves slip and runs away to seek help, while q your brother stays alone, dazzled by fear, the soldier takes it in the neck and brings it to the leader, at that time; The pkmn aroused great, your brother was paralyzed, could not run, he had tied his feet and hands: He was a giant toy for pkmn and then step it worse, the giant Pkmn attacked defenseless children ... Leaving him almost dead ...

Later, you come back with the police on the scene, and find your brother, badly injured, seemed dead, he was transferred to the hospital, could only keep him alive, but not heal ... At that point, you decide to revenge ...

History:
year 2018, your very recently completed 15 ...

Awake from a dream, a dream you had since that day, you are blamed for the facts and remember that the only medicine for your brother arouse return to the state of coma, is the plutonium (although it is a radioactive material, on the 2018 medicine had advanced enough to use such material to manufacture medicines very rare) ...

Then remember that you must look for plutonium, remember that the leader of those subjects purple dress, had indeed plutonium .... He had used to wake the pkmn years ago .... (Of course, he had been informed that this pkmn asleep again; But not even know the reasons for porqeu fell asleep again, nor because I woke up)

- Features:

Well, like all hacks have the same characteristics, it goes without naming ...
(Bone, scripts, sprites, actors, etc.)

Black_Earth_01-1.png
Black_Earth_02-1.png

imagenes-1.png

imagenes-2.png

imagenes-3.png

imagenes-4.png

imagenes-5.png

Black_Earth_02-3.png
Black_Earth_01-3.png

Credits:
- Sam on the tree of platinum
- Kiledove down the stairs
- UltramasterBDX textbox (edited by my after)
- I think they are all, if someone needed me, therefore, something I can escape

DOWLOAD!!
Beta 1!! : MU: http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=5LA7OF3Z

NOTE: The beta has a BUG, the BUG is that it is not possible to escape of the battles against wild PKMN.

Okay, bye!

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
i wonder you have many hack and beta released but no 1 of them have fixed beta and complete it. i suggest you should focus in one hack before making other hack. btw the hack looks awesome GL

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
it looks good. keep up the work. the tiles are great.

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
You do not speak English. You used a translator. Am I right?

Anyway, your hack looks very good. Although, the hero looks a bit weird. Like an emo, partly. ...Good luck, and don't give up!

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
everything looks good, greenery pallette is a little bright, kinda blinding. and the hero intro sprite/ normal sprite could do with some work. I think I saw this on WAH. I like your OW's though :)

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
Yeah, another ~Gary hack.

I love your tiles and scripts. good luck with this ;)

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
Any bombs in this hack? :P
Plutonium and radioactive materials can be used to kill small cancers, in real life they are actually used, but only in small quantities.

Anyways, the graphics look nice, but could use a bit more fining up like the trees and ground tiles, the story is also interesting.

Good luck on this one.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
Why do the good hacks all have to be foreign?

Not to say that I hate the English ones, but the foreign ones seem nicer, not to mention beauuuuutiful...

Anyway, nice hack, though you don't speak English...

8th Wonder™

റിപ്പബ്ല? ??ക്ക്
Years
Gawd I accidentally clicked on Bug before even the 1st save state >.<

This hack looks good. I like the DP font but I don't like the only 1 choice of Pokemon... but it's OK. The tiles are not unpleasant to the eyes., which is good.

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
Years
I love latin hackers! They're all so great with tiling and spriting, as well as scripting! Your game looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back