• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Adventure

What is not good in Pokemon Special Adventure ?

• Graphics

Votes: 61 48.4%
  • Tilesets

Votes: 16 12.7%
  • Scripts

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Story

Votes: 14 11.1%
  • Other, post in here.

Votes: 25 19.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
Orre Region is the region featured in Pokemon Collesium I don't think it's mentioned in the manga since it's a spin off game.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
Orre Region is the region featured in Pokemon Collesium I don't think it's mentioned in the manga since it's a spin off game.

Well there is a Manga version of the game it's just that it's so rare and there are no known scans of it.

Maxedg8s

Revisiting...
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2012
Awesome game so far. :) ( i'm a tad late at replying to say this)

Did you make a video of the battle system yet?

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
Oh wow, Special Adventure, huh? Sounds neat and cool. Im a personal fan of this now :O.

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
ok i was just looking at the sprites and your side sprite for groudon looks like it's floating bring it down some

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
it's been a while and i wonder, how is the development going?

Years
really good work!it's really a fantastic hack!and the idea of the pokemon is out of the pokeball(coff*soul silver heart gold*coff) is really good.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
really good work!it's really a fantastic hack!and the idea of the pokemon is out of the pokeball(coff*soul silver heart gold*coff) is really good.

This isn't a hack it's a game made in rpg maker XP which doesn't use a ROM to make it, but if you go to the emulation section then it's called a hack. I say this as people get a bit annoyed when they have their game called a hack.

On topic:
I like how you have made the capability of pokemon following you, I especially like how you've made the bag graphic.

Obsessed Gamer

Begginer RPG Maker VX user
Years
You can change your character to any main character from the manga.
Do you have to meet the real main character first before you can change into them?

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
i mean when it is following you it should be at the same "y" value as the player when seen from the side.

Years
Sorry for no update in a long time, i was too busy, here some new screenshots. I need some tile maker or editor, if you can do it, PM me.
capture001-2.png
capture000-3.png

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
screensots are looking great, keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back