• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Rise of the Titans. (M for blood and Violence) OOC

Who will win?

• The Gods/Goddesses and Demigods

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • The Titans

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
tornzero: alright :3 there are some things you need to fix with your sign up. With the Pokemon link your Glaceon would have been born at the same time as your character, and only upon special circumstances been seperated from you. The Pokemon link shares a soul with your character, so in a sense they are one being, if one dies both die, one is ill both are, etc.

So if you could fix that for me that would be great

Years
Ermm...It's Genevieve's call, ultimately, but uhhh...Somebody already posted a sheet for a son of Athena...It has to be fixed still, but...I dunno if Genevieve will choose first come, first serve, over completion. Looks good to me, though...

Edit: Woops, I was a bit slow on the draw with my post here. Umm, Genevieve, Pokemonmasterdraco (or something like that) already posted a sheet (which requires fixes) for a demigod son of Athena. So... :/ I dunno how you want to go about that. Just lettin ya know.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Fix'd. I added in the separation where he'd been taken from Sean to a foster family, though giving out no details to the Pokémon's whereabouts afterwards; if you get it, you'll have no problem figuring out how it became a Glaceon in the first place.

@Baloth, since it's first come first serve, I'd assume whoever gets accepted first (regardless of submission) gets the slot.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm going to give PokemonMaster_Draco time to finish his sign up, I sent him a VM earlier today asking if he was still interested.

Tornzero, I hope you'd be willing to change your godly parent if he is, since he did make a sign up for it first, but if he isn't interested anymore then the spot would go to you.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Just wondering, does it matter which Aphrodite Aphrodi is the child of, or should we just consider Aphrodite one entity. As the SU implies, Aphrodi is born of Pandemos, not Ourania, but I'd assume that we're considering that there's one Aphrodite rather than two separate ones.

TornZero

Years
Sorry, I worked to make him a physically defensive (and verbally offensive :D) fighter, after Athena's mythology concerning strategic warfare. I'd end up having to rewrite most of/the latter half of his history even if I swapped it to Ares, and even his Pokémon if I can't get Pallas to fit right. >< (The Pokémon itself wouldn't be as much a problem as it would implementing it correctly. Actually, if I ended up swapping it to Ares I'd be rewriting his personality from my own OCD-ness, too. x_x)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
There's just one of each of the gods :3 and we're not going to be mixing into the Greek/Roman god thing that another series written by the same Author as the Percy Jackson series does, it's all just going by the Greek terms and mythology :3

TornZero: We'll see how it turns out then, I might end up having to choose which sign up I think is better if that's the case.

doge

???
Years
machomuu is still referring to the Greek Aphrodite and I think that in the Percy Jackson series, it's actually the Aphrodite of Ourania, but I'm not sure if it would matter to Genevieve or not.

Years
Sorry for wrecking yer plans, Torn! I just didn't want either of you to get shafted, so I had to speak up about the TWO demigod of Athena SU's :P I hope you don't have to rewrite your whole thing! Maybe whatshisface will change his so you can be the son of Athena.

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
what is mean by "a single sighting of something no one else has seen before?" abit confused lol

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm going to say we're going by the Aphrodite Pandemos, and for this rp the Aphrodite of Ourania doesn't exist.

Last edited:
Years
I asked this earlier, but I guess I'll ask again--I don't know much about Percy Jackson/whatnot, though I do have a good grasp of ancient Greek mythology, and Pokemon, of course. Will I get a good experience out of this with so little knowledge of Camp Half-Blood and its associated universe, or should I be browsing the internet for plot summaries and stuff?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
on the first page i have a link to the wikia for the percy jackson series

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Hey, sorry for not fixing my SU. I'll just change Takahashi's Godly Parent. TornZero did a great job on his..so i think he deserves the spot. Besides, TornZero finished after me, and mine needs fixing. I'll just juice up my history, weapons, and Pokemon Link. TornZero you have the spot, though, i really wanted Ice...

Anywayz, I'll finish my SU tomorrow. Where I live it's nearly midnit, hope its OK with you Gen.

Years
Zeus (Electric), Ares (Fighting), Hermes (Flying), Hera (Normal), Demeter (Grass), Artemis (Ground), and Hestia (Fire) are the only ones that appear to be available. You might want to double check that there are no SUs that have yet to be accepted that already claim a parent/type, as was the case with Torn/whatshisface.

Sadly, Froslass is oooout. Hades (Ghost) and Athena (Ice) are claimed, so... :/

TornZero

Years
Well, nevermind then, I obviously haven't paid much attention. >_> *... Shot. Twice due to having not read/seen the Percy Jackson series and the bullet being delayed. Just uses wikis and stuff.*

At least there's Abomasnow if you go with Demeter. :D

Back