• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if...

Shiny Gardevoir

I huntz shiniez
Years
Yo~ I'm back from the dead~:badsmile: and I don't know if anyone actually remembers me//shot XD

Anyway, this was a game I made up a long time ago~ here's how it works, you make "what if questions" which has something to do with Pokemon and then, the next poster answers you and makes a new one. Oh, and of course, previously asked what if questions can be asked again XP

I'll start :D

What if Pokemon continues all the way until the tenth gen?

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
The part of me that loathes sequelitis would burst out of my skin and dance on the franchise's grave. But I'd also be sad that such a strong franchise overall would probably come to an end. It's beaten all sorts of odds and expectations (mostly outside of Japan), and I'm sure a few records as well. It deserves a lot of credit for that.

So yeah. I'd be happy short term, but then not so much in the long run.

What if Pokemon was never sucessful outside of Japan, and the only game any other country got was Red and Blue?

eXeMegadeth

Why are we here?
Years
It would be awful, Red and Blue are not very good games. We would never get a good competitive comunity and we would be stuck with a game with glitches at every corner.

What if there was no speed, and everything was a speed tie?

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Then none of us would be here in the first place.

What if Ash decided to release Pikachu?

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Doesn't really matter. He has neither the best stats nor is he the most aclaimed Eeveelution.
Vaporeon will always be better.

What if Tediursa had a third evolution?
(Ok, so I ran out of ideas...)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Judging from it's evolution from Teddiursa to Ursaring, I'm guessing it's third one would look like a flesh man eating bear.

What if Magikarp wasn't useless and Gyarados was?

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Then every single Magikarp in the world would be holding an Everstone.

What if Brook was actually handsome? (Not sure if I spelled his name right :P)

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Then Eevee would be even more overvalued, though I don't want to know what we'll have to do to turn it into a ghost type *shivers*

What if Naruto got a Ninetales?

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
Than the Kyuubi would likely be less of a Deus Ex Machina, & a more interesting plot device.

What if Ghetsis had placed himself in the kingly position, rather than N?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Then we could easily blame the factories that puts chemical subtances into lakes.

What if Absol was real, and could predict natural disasters?

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
The the deaths we get each year by natural dissasters will diminish and the world would be even more over-populated.

What if Ditto is real, but we don't see it because he's constantly transforming?

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
We'd have about 100 other worthless religions.

What if Pachirisu had a cool evolution?

Back