• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I'm sure tons of people have said this already, or something similar, but can you make it so that we can get pokeballs earlier in-game so that we don't have to give cut to our starter pokemon? Or increase the power of cut to something better or give it some sort of ability.

The reason why I make the starters to learn CUT...In fact,I just want to make the hack a bit more difficult,after all,the starters sre too powerful if I did not do this...

plz fix the map ....................................... bcoz when v r on sm route it shows us far off from dat route............. :)

I know,I'll keep on trying to fix the map errors

I still wonder why this hack is not in the Hacks Showcase ...
Anyway i've restart the hack and i note that many errors has been fixed but i've found one xD
Here is the screen! (the bug appear in the third screen).

Hope you fixed soon.

I've fixed this bug just now,thanks.

Im lost right now. After beating Pure in the gym in Halfleaf City and meeting her , max and that girl in the red in the cave. Where do i go next?

Go to Bronze Port and open the door of the secret base of Team Mirage.

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
I've found some new errors :D

One question: why when i enter in a new map I can not display the name of that map? For example when i enter in Amberyellow Town i don't see the name of the town.. this is strange..
Ah! Another thing: The moderator DrFuji told me that if you request that the game is moved he would consent :D
I hope you understand what I mean, I remember that I'm Italian, so my English is not perfect.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I've found some new errors :D

One question: why when i enter in a new map I can not display the name of that map? For example when i enter in Amberyellow Town i don't see the name of the town.. this is strange..
Ah! Another thing: The moderator DrFuji told me that if you request that the game is moved he would consent :D
I hope you understand what I mean, I remember that I'm Italian, so my English is not perfect.

Thanks,and I'll fix those bugs later.

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2016
1158 another question where i can get reshiram?? i already caught all legendary except arceus and reshiram

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Where is the secret base of team mirage?

It's in Bronze Port.There's a store room in which is a locked door,just open it and you'll be able to get into the base.

I think I just found a bug. When I evolved Axew into Haxorus, it's gender changed from male to female.

Thanks,I know it,and I'm going to fix it later.

1158 another question where i can get reshiram?? i already caught all legendary except arceus and reshiram

If you choosed the male main character,you can meet it on the top of Jade Volcano,if you choosed the female main character,you'll meet Zekrom there instead of Reshiram,N will have Reshiram with him.

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
Many thanks for the new version. Now I continue the game. I warn you if there are still errors

Sendspace seems not working. I Cant download the new version :(

Last edited:

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
I''ve try the new version and i've noticed a couple of thing:
1:there are still some errors that I mentioned earlier
2: I can run in the interior, but not everywhere. Only in some parts.

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2022
For some reason, my Fraxure never evolved into a Haxorus. It's level 58 now.. >_>

EDIT: Never mind. It evolved at 60. Good work :P

Years
this game is great! I only want to know about the woman in siena's gym tha says that there is part of the gym that isn'n built yet, what is that???

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2020
So when I first started playing. I went into the neighboring house, went through the backdoor, and ended up in a completely different town. Please fix that :D

Attachments

• Pokemon Victory Fire Bug.png
    Pokemon Victory Fire Bug.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Pokemon Victory Fire House.png
    Pokemon Victory Fire House.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 19

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I''ve try the new version and i've noticed a couple of thing:
1:there are still some errors that I mentioned earlier
2: I can run in the interior, but not everywhere. Only in some parts.

Yes,there're some indoor places which still unable to run,I did somewhere be like that on purpose,like Golden Temple,but some of them...I don't know where those places are...

So when I first started playing. I went into the neighboring house, went through the backdoor, and ended up in a completely different town. Please fix that :D

Oh,I edited that house in Version 2.06,and I forgot to test it,and now,this will be fixed in the newest version.

Back