• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I have finished Ruby 42 times!

Years
Leaf Green: 2 [ Don't feel like replaying, caught a shiny.. ]
Emerald: 1 [ I reset my game about 6 months ago, currently at Elite Four. ]

I don't see the point in buying the other games if they're basically the same.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 20, 2014
Sapphire - 5(same as LG)
Ruby - 1
Emerald - 1
FireRed - 0(see LeafGreen)
LeafGreen - 5(I loved this version,i always thought firered was overhyped)

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 22, 2015
Ruby: 4
Sapphire: 2
Emerald: 11 (Favorite, duh :P)
FireRed: 2
LeafGreen: 0 (Don't have)

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Ruby: 1
Sapphire: 1
Emerald: 0 (Never got around to finishing it)
Fire Red: 0 (Never got around to finishing it)
Leaf Green: 0 (Never owned it)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 29, 2020
That's cute.

I'd love to tell you how many times I've played each gen III game, but I honestly have lost count. The best I can give you are some crappy estimates. RSE is at least 50. FRLG is probably 20, though none of those are recent. I know right? I used to actually REALLY like those games!

I guess it doesn't just depend on how much you play, but also how you play it. For the original gold, for example (not gen III but just as an example fitting for me), I've played through it... I guess just once. However, I had three shinies (other than Gyarados): Crobat, Seaking and Hypno, and I had a full box (20 pk) of pokemon on level 100. If you don't play much post-game, you play through the game more often.

As for the question in this thread, I honestly wouldn't know. But an estimation then:

R: 3-6
S: 1-2
E: 0 (the bl**dy rom didn't work right)
FR: 1-2
LG: 2-5

I am finally in a financial position to buy legit versions of the games, so with my DS lite (can't play X & Y;-;), I can play emerald once I've bought it. And I will, as soon as I've finished HG, Pt and White.

Back