• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years

Ermagerd. Green supporter tags and userbars! My life is complete.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Seriousness? On the internet?

ahaha, that's cute

Spoiler:

Years

I know how overrated my sig is, especially among those who follow me a lot.

It's so overrated it's even overshadowing my iconic Oshawott sigs! However Renpuu always wants me to take it down lol.

Years

If you were someone who follows me a lot, you'd know how hilarious this sig is.

I only came across that gif when browsing Tumblr and I thought it would make a nice signature, not knowing all my followers would laugh heavily at it. I even claimed that it caught onto PC like Gangnam Style.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Confirmed my theory that Orihime wants to be with him and in a time when Ichigo'd love her, but since he already loves Rukia she goes back in time before Ichigo is born, and becomes his mother.

62267319.png

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

An obvious hindrance to that theory would be Orihime's high hairline, which evidently did not transfer over to Masaki. :P
Besides, since Quincy powers seem to have to be transferred genetically, that'd mean Orihime would have to be a natural quincy somehow. And even with Kubo, that would seem out of place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back