• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

I have some serious problems with my PS3 lately... Every once in a while it'll totally disconnect from the internet at a random time, only able to fix if you restart the system.... which is kinda annoying.

TY

Yep... Mostly because they just die when you are in the middle of something important, leaving you in a state of rage.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

All right, I'm in the middle of this really important part of an online game. Everything has led up to this moment! It's do or die!

No lagging, screen! I need my frames right now!
...Wait, you're not lagging, are you? YOU FROZE. OH GOD, I DISCONNECTED. AHHHHH.

[XXX has died]
[XXX left the game]

TY

Thats how it would go for me, and i would also throw the controller if i was winning... which i mostly am...

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Haha same with me
I own like 250 games, but i've only beaten like 7 of them and the only game I 100% was Analogue: A Hate Story ._.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Gah! Lappy, what are you doing! Follow the Steam Sale guidelines!

• Don't jump to buy a game that is part of the sale simply because it's on Sale. The Flash Sale and the Community's Choice may yield a better discount than a standard Steam Sale discount. Patience can be your greatest tool when looking for the best deal. Watch for Daily Deals, of course, but Flash Deals and Community's Choice should take precedence, as they often yield the best discounts the sale has to offer.

• While the Steam Sale is nice, it may also be smart to look to other sites for better deals. GreenmanGaming, Gamer's Gate, and Getgames Go are just a few examples that always have incredible deals, so don't limit yourself. Having said that, keep the previous tip in mind.

• Keep a careful watch of the Flash Sale and the Community Choice. The Flash Sales last 8 hours and show deals for four games. The Community's Choice lasts the same amount of time and is dictated by 3 sales that are put up for a vote. The game that gets the most votes will have a sale for a set amount of time, until the next Community Choice sale. Then, of course, there's the Daily Sale, which lasts for 24 hours.

• Put games on your wishlist. If there's a game you really want and you don't want to have to keep looking at the Steam Sale for a better deal, put the game on your wishlist so that you will get e-mails about deals for games on your wishlist.

Granted, this is coming from a jobless college student, but being frugal helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back