• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ Chaos Control! :: Sonic the Hedgehog Club

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
Years
Hello there UltraMew and welcome to the club! and I can't say I've hear of Sonic 1 WTF Lame, what's that about?

And OOOH! I <3 Tails too! :3

Tails is boss.

And a not-as-popular-as-all-the-other-hacks-parody-hack.

Info here

Aw, glad my sig put a smile on your kid's face. x3

Hehehe, The Power of Technology Is Amazing.

Hehehehe, YEP! I got into Sonic from Sonic X when it was first coming out. Glad to see that after a DECADE a new cartoon is coming out, and bringing in more children to the fandom. I just hope the kiddies who come online for it aren't scared away by.... anything weird. You know what I mean. o.o

The horrible DeviantART stuff? AAH I ACCIDENTALLY TOUCHED A FURRY GETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFF phew

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
I just had a thought. A year or two ago there was this rumor about Sonic getting rebooted and going the Skylanders route. My friend brought up how that could acctually benefit the Sonic Boom game.

So...

Lets pretend for a minute Sonic Boom DID go Skylanders. Would this be a good or bad thing, and wold it really work?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Hey UltraMew and Lunis, welcome to the club!

Apparently, there will not be any Chaos Emeralds in the Sonic Boom universe. What do you think about this change?
No Chaos Emeralds, eh? Does that mean Sonic won't go into his super form anytime soon, or will he find something else to use in-universe?

Lets pretend for a minute Sonic Boom DID go Skylanders. Would this be a good or bad thing, and wold it really work?
I used to love Spyro, but I have no interest in joining the Skylanders bandwagon. As Lunis said, it would put a dent in my wallet. I pity every parent that has a child obsessed with the Skylanders franchise because there sure are a lot of figurines...
Plus, Spyro looks butt ugly now, and I wouldn't want Sonic looking so awful.

Tails has a new voice actor for the cartoon? What was wrong with his former one? She didn't last long at all, and I quite liked her voice.

Years
Thank you blade:)

Also, my local toys r us has a crap ton of sonic stuff now. I bought my son a sonic plushie tonight. He loved it.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I KNEW I FORGOT TO MAKE A STOP WHILE I WAS IN THE BIG CITY.

Is any of the Sonic Boom stuff out yet? I'm assuming not... how about Jazwares, there's still around, right?

UsagiKurimu

Mimilop-chan~
Years
Username:UsagiKurimu
Favorite Characters: Blaze, Cream, Sonic, Silver (more like a crush), Shadow, Rouge, Knuckles, Tails, Shade (Sonic Chronicles: Brotherhood), Dark Spine Sonic, Chip (Light Gaia).

What are your top 3 favorite stages from the all time Sonic games? Which ones?
Definately Green Hill Zone from Sonic The Hedgehog!!! Always make the classics number 1! The next would be Dead Line- Vela Nova from Sonic Rush, since Blaze and Sonic's fight makes an appearence! Lastly, White Acropolis: The Base from Sonic The Hedgehog 2006. The music was killer and my crush Silver was in the level... ^///^˜☆

What's Your Favorite Song?
Empire City Night from Sonic Unleashed (World Adventure in Japan) Xbox 360 version. I danced to it for a performance at school that got me first prize! Though... Wrapped In Black was an awesomer song...

Favorite Sonic Game?
Sonic Unleashed... Chip was soooo cute! And furry Sonic was a must see. X3 You know him, never a dull moment!

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Username: Eevee
Favorite Sonic Character(s): Tails!
Answer a Discussion Topic:

My favourite Sonic game would be Adventure 2 Battle. Definitely. I love the stages in it such as City Escape and I generally like the controls.

Even so, it's far from perfect. The cut scene animations are pretty lol-worthy, if I say so myself. It's something that you can't hate though. You love it, not because it's good but because it's so funny. xD

The Knuckles rap music cracks me up every time I hear it. XD

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
I will be! I wanna see what they have planned for it. The animation looks smooth.

I still think Knuckles' design looks weird though.

Years
I will be! I wanna see what they have planned for it. The animation looks smooth.

I still think Knuckles' design looks weird though.

I totally agree. But I feel that after watching a few episodes, knuckles will grow on me:) at least I hope, XD.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
I'm curious as to why they're all covered in bandages like mummies. o: Maybe that has to do with the plot?

Definitely something interesting.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Username:UsagiKurimu
Favorite Characters: Blaze, Cream, Sonic, Silver (more like a crush), Shadow, Rouge, Knuckles, Tails, Shade (Sonic Chronicles: Brotherhood), Dark Spine Sonic, Chip (Light Gaia).

What are your top 3 favorite stages from the all time Sonic games? Which ones?
Definately Green Hill Zone from Sonic The Hedgehog!!! Always make the classics number 1! The next would be Dead Line- Vela Nova from Sonic Rush, since Blaze and Sonic's fight makes an appearence! Lastly, White Acropolis: The Base from Sonic The Hedgehog 2006. The music was killer and my crush Silver was in the level... ^///^˜☆

What's Your Favorite Song?
Empire City Night from Sonic Unleashed (World Adventure in Japan) Xbox 360 version. I danced to it for a performance at school that got me first prize! Though... Wrapped In Black was an awesomer song...

Favorite Sonic Game?
Sonic Unleashed... Chip was soooo cute! And furry Sonic was a must see. X3 You know him, never a dull moment!

Oh yeah, I love that fight! it was FUUUUUUUN!

Username: Eevee
Favorite Sonic Character(s): Tails!
Answer a Discussion Topic:

My favourite Sonic game would be Adventure 2 Battle. Definitely. I love the stages in it such as City Escape and I generally like the controls.

Even so, it's far from perfect. The cut scene animations are pretty lol-worthy, if I say so myself. It's something that you can't hate though. You love it, not because it's good but because it's so funny. xD

The Knuckles rap music cracks me up every time I hear it. XD
I played the hell out of SA2 as a kid! x3 Them Chao, man... THEM CHAO.

Welcome both of you! Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I was.. very distracted the past few weeks.

Nothing on sonic boom yet. Jazwares galore. I wanted to buy them all. I will be going back soon I'm sure.

I'm curious as to why they're all covered in bandages like mummies. o: Maybe that has to do with the plot?

Definitely something interesting.

Plot? No. XD It was stated to simply be a design choice. Something about not wanting the heroes to look vain?

UsagiKurimu

Mimilop-chan~
Years
I like Amy's new plot... She'll finally move on from 'Crazy, Stalker Chick that no one likes' to 'Super Athletic Female Hedgehog With Good Sense'. The only thing I dislike is the extra quill on top of Sonic's head... It's just... F-freaky. And steroid Knuckles? He looked better the way he was!! TT^TT The game is supposed to be out this year, most likely April or in the Fall. They're making tons of things for it, and my friend back in Japan told me people are excited for Sonic Boom! The bandages, were to set the characters apart from Sonic Team's design. Because it would be copyright infringement for Big Red Buttom to use their design.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Welcome, everyone! Thanks BluePotatoe for sharing that link and providing insight on why the characters gained the bandages. It's what I figured though, since the arm/leg bandages are associated with athleticism and injuries. The mention of scales also implies that Espio and Vector will make an appearance. I'm still wondering about Cream, Shadow, and Rouge too. I found an artist's interpretation for Shadow though:

http://k7g4p11.deviantart.com/art/Shadow-BOOM-441431200

UsagiKurimu

Mimilop-chan~
Years
Most likely they'll add those characters too. It'd be a total waste to boast about the delightful new franchise, but not give anything more to boast about. Am I right? Besides, in all past sonic games, AT LEAST one or two other characters made a cameo or were introduced.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I like Amy's new plot... She'll finally move on from 'Crazy, Stalker Chick that no one likes' to 'Super Athletic Female Hedgehog With Good Sense'. The only thing I dislike is the extra quill on top of Sonic's head... It's just... F-freaky. And steroid Knuckles? He looked better the way he was!! TT^TT The game is supposed to be out this year, most likely April or in the Fall. They're making tons of things for it, and my friend back in Japan told me people are excited for Sonic Boom! The bandages, were to set the characters apart from Sonic Team's design. Because it would be copyright infringement for Big Red Buttom to use their design.
Far as I can tell Sonic Boom is licensed, so there would be no copyright infringement. I think they were just going for a new look. I mean they even consulted people from Sonic Team on these designs (which makes me cringe a little when I see knuckles...) I'm not opposed to putting a new twist on character designs but jeez, did they really need Hulknuckles? And while Eggman has a cool design I feel like it's a little bit off from how he should look. He seems just a little too respectable looking, and being that he's a mad scientist that just doesn't seem right.

Back