• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokemon Sienna

How do you like your updates

• Fast with little things added every time

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Slow with big updates

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
Can anyone else comment I mean I hate being the only one commenting... Seriously. Anyways I believe I have a new mapper but I'll let him tell you guys himself

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Dude, its okay if other people don't comment, maybe they didn't find anything interesting about your updates. A thread is to show your game, I'm sure just because people don't comment doesn't mean they don't like your game, they just can't find anything worth to post on your thread.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
I think the biggest map in the middle needs more excitement. There's awfully lots of houses in there. You can make some of those house unreachable, like without a door. I also think you should add some cliffs or water on the maps, they look natural, but still a little too boring. Hope this helps!

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Wait, what does this have to do with the game. Are those the Pokemon featured in the game?

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
Yes. Shaymin is the main character here (not trying to copy floral sky just love shaymin) and that form of Meloetta will also play a major part in this game. And I got a official one which I think you can thank saving raven here.

banner_zps30bcbb3a.png

Will change my sig soon of course but firefox doesn't want me to. Either way gonna start working in my free time (which isn't much when your grounded) and I kinda have a new flash drive to work on this at school. Either way theres my weekly update. See ya all soon.

-Pokemoner2500

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
It's a good start for a banner, but you'll want to have something that people can support it. You'll need a userbar or something along those lines; make it eye catching! Plus, if you make it too big it could put your signature pass the limit when you need to add something else. I'll whip something up for you. ^^

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
@Varion Hmm didn't think of that. Will change that.

@Ęℓαчиıı Thx that would help. I fixed a couple bugs that I rushed earlier... oops. And will upload asap. Or not can't fine my flashdrive. Dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back