• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Hey guys, just read through your thread here, and noticed that you all are sorta getting ready for a new hack. It's not much, and I have never done a hack before, but I wrote a storyline for a hack the other day that I feel is pretty good, and was wondering if maybe I could help you develop the hack through it. That is, of course, if you don't have another storyline for the hack already. If ya don't ask, you don't get, right? So...

Preferred Name: Sokaballa
IM Address: I'd prefer that you just pm or vm me, because I NEVER really IM.
Position Applying for: Storyline
Proof of Work: Hopefully my storyline is...

Alrighty, so here it is.
Spoiler:

The things in parenthesis are subject to change based on personal input and opinion obviously... just a filler for now. Thanks for your time, and I hope you like it!
Finally someone applied as a storyline improver or something. XD;

Accepted. Kindly give me your contact please? :3

Do we have any free spriters here that can make Fire red intro sprites ? I'll need professor sprite soon.

Oh and also can we add my hack to the first page ?
Sure. Send me some screenshots and basic information about your hack please? :P

And as for X-Buster. I agree with that idea. :]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
i wish we could start right now...
maybe mapping can be a great start..
map -> script -> map -> script
then the other will do the miscellaneous and insert them once there are no more maps to script..

Sokaballa

It could be worse...
Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
Sweet! You can contact me via pm or vm, my email is [email protected], and that's all i really got. But, I am pretty stoked to be a part of the team. Thanks! I actually have an idea of how the beginning of a new hack could go, so when you guys are ready, I'd be happy to share my ideas. Also, if you want me to make a new storyline (if you didn't like the one I submitted), I'd be more than happy to do that as well.

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
If anyone needs:

- Mira ( from Platinum) Overworld sprite
- Thorton( From Platinum) Overworld Sprite
-Dahlia( from Platinum) Overworld Sprite

Please VM/PM me,

TST

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
Sure. Send me some screenshots and basic information about your hack please? :P

Yeah i will asap.

Hey Guys here is little something i made and inserted in my hack :
2vinxoj.png

New Bag Graphics.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
^

Looks good.

X-Buster, If you wanna possibly start. Go and make your own hack. XDDD;

We're here to help you. My hack is kinda delayed in this month. Pretty busy with stuff. :[

Sokaballa

It could be worse...
Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
Yo X-Buster, I'd be happy to start up a hack with ya... All I can really do is supply story and ideas, and I just learned how to map today, but help is help, right?

lalo0101

Thanks Mulczhar for Avatar:D
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2013
I would also like to also join as a tile spriter but don't relay on me to much for that
heres are 2 of my tiles

this one is kinda of old
Mart_by_lalo0101.png

and i also mayde these i made these recently
random_tile_by_lalo0101.png

negative

Years
Does anyone have the time to make me a world map ? I just started mapping my first town + route, and I realised I don't have a world map.
Is anyone willing to help me ?

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
Does anyone have the time to make me a world map ? I just started mapping my first town + route, and I realised I don't have a world map.
Is anyone willing to help me ?

I can make it but not insert if its for fire red :D
just pm me or msn or smtn and tell me the basic or maybe if you have any skatch :P

negative

Years
I can make it but not insert if its for fire red :D
just pm me or msn or smtn and tell me the basic or maybe if you have any skatch :P

Yeah, I don't need you to insert for me. I'm making a rough sketch right now, and I will VM/PM/MSN you, ok ?

Ki77y666

I'm with stupid ^
Years
Sorry guys and girls that i have been away and will continue to be till the 7th of August but i am contactable by msn\windows live @ [email protected] so if there is any work available please let me know that way.

@xbuster i will send you the link when i can sorry but that is the best i can do.

@everyone
Peace out to all.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
I don't want to disappoint you, I really don't, but I have decided to use one of my older world maps.
Thanks for the will, though :)
Oh no problem :P if you need any other help feel free to ask.
i might need some overworlds soon from you :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
i can insert world map in fire red, that's my specialty.. worldmap editor..

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
@X-Buster
The temporary palette change you posted a few days ago, can you explain the first 2 parameters. I'm interested in doing it. :)

EDIT: BTW, I'm going to use Emerald for Ferrum. Can you insert your graphics stuff there X-Buster? I won't need the help yet exams are coming (tomorrow, tbh) but just making sure. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
@X-Buster
The temporary palette change you posted a few days ago, can you explain the first 2 parameters. I'm interested in doing it. :)

EDIT: BTW, I'm going to use Emerald for Ferrum. Can you insert your graphics stuff there X-Buster? I won't need the help yet exams are coming (tomorrow, tbh) but just making sure. :)
1. actually, special 0x6 is a custom special.. i made it, so if you did the same thing on a clean fr rom, it wont work..

2. what kind of graphics do you want to insert?

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
1. actually, special 0x6 is a custom special.. i made it, so if you did the same thing on a clean fr rom, it wont work..

2. what kind of graphics do you want to insert?
1. Aww darn. I wish I knew some ASM hacking. :(
2. Just the worldmap.

Back