• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Eeveelution did you like the most?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I think I like most of the eeveelutions in different ways OMG THERE IS A FLY STUCK IN MY LAMP okay I've calmed down now. Back on topic.

Leafeon and Flareon, I like a lot because of their design. Never used them in-game, but that's not what matters most when I pick favorite pokémon. Umbreon and Espeon are also pretty cool, I guess I was always a bit annoyed with so many people liking Umbreon that I refused to do it myself haha. But I actually do, especially its shiny blue form. In the games though, Jolteon is an often used pokémon of mine so that one deserves a mention too, even though I'm not overly fond of its abrupt design :3 It apparently has a tail but where is it xD

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Out of all of them I like Leafeon the most. Love it's design. It's the main Eeveelution I use the most out of all of them. (Vaporeon is second due to my fan of water types)

PokemonCollector-N

Pokemon Collector
Years
I personally adore Flareon. Mostly because I'm a big fan of fire types, but also because I find it to be absolutely adorable with all of its fluffiness.

The fact that its inner body temp can reach over 3000 degrees Fahrenheit is pretty cool too. Not really useful for gaming purposes but an interesting fact nonetheless.

iamsilver101

~Silver
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Espeon. I've always loved its Typing, and my love for it grew for it when its Dream World Ability came out: Magic Bounce.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I've always loved the Eeveelutions, but my favorites would be Leafeon, Espeon, Flareon, and the newest addition, Sylveon. I think Leafeon would have to be my top one 'cause of its design, though I haven't captured one in any game. Boohoo.

Years
Ever since I first saw Umbreon, I fell in love with its design, and it became my favorite of the Eeveelutions. Granted, I don't like using it in battle as much as a few of the others, but this is one of the times for me that I care about their designs more than their use in battle.

As for the runners up, in no particular order I'd go with Glaceon, Espeon and Flareon (again, by design rather than battling skills).

Nakala Pri

Jolteon is my favorite, I think a Poison type would have rocked, but oh well. xD Sylveon is my second favorite, I just can't dis' kawaii stuff forever. And why does everyone act like 'Ew! Bows made out of flesh! Yucky!' I mean, what else? Intestines?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Espeon please and thank you. I'll reserve judgment on Sylveon until I get a greater idea of what its capable of in terms of moves/stats, but I'll admit that its design is also pretty cool. Espeon, however, is the total package: looks great, hits hard, hits fast. It's probably my favourite pure Psychic Pokemon as well so, yay! :D

Years
Espeon has always been my favorite Eeveelution. I like its design, plus it's my favorite type and my second favorite color. Overall, it is my fourth favorite Pokemon. Sylveon, Umbreon, and Eevee itself follow in no particular order, because the order keeps changing. =P

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2023
I like them all, but I have to say that I have a fondness for Umbreon, Jolteon, and Glaceon.

Back