• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Retro Gaming Week

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Going to update this now! Let's congratulate this week's winners:

1ST - LoudSilence - 27,410
2ND - Mr. X - 23,200
3RD - ShadowExcadrill - 23,080

So, congratulations to these three! Well played! Now! Hope you're ready for this week's VG Retro Week game:

Puzzle Bobble!

PuzzleBobble.png

If you want to enter for this week, all you need to do is go to this link to play the game (and please, only use this link because it shows your score after each game over): http://www.ventoline.com/frozenbubble/

And like before, after you've gotten a game over, be sure to save a screenshot of whatever score you've gotten, just as proof that you've actually gotten that score. Then, post your username, your score, and the screenshot of your score.

So, I wish you all good luck, and I hope you'll have fun during this week's Retro Week!

Last edited:

TY

This game is so morbid, i used to play this in the arcade room when we went to a restaurant...

Name: ShadowE
Score: 161640
Proof:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Okay, fine, I'll give it a go.......

Name: CliCliW
Score: 132,820
Screenie:
Spoiler:

Oh dear, I failed so bad {XD}

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I hope you've enjoyed Space Invaders! For the Hi-Scores this week:

3RD - CLICLIW - 132,820
2ND - SHADOWE - 161, 640
1ST - SOUTHPARK32 - 310, 130

Congrats, and more congrats, guys!

Now for this week:

ZOO KEEPER 2!

zookeeper1.gif

Note: Be sure to go on the normal mode.

As you know, If you want to enter for this week, all you need to do is go to this link to play the game (and please, only use this link because it shows your score after each game over): http://mybabymonsters.com/collabora...ildren/free-video-games-flash/zoo-keeper.html

And like before, after you've gotten a game over, be sure to save a screenshot of whatever score you've gotten, just as proof that you've actually gotten that score. Then, post your username, your score, and the screenshot of your score.

So, I wish you all good luck, and I hope you'll have fun during this week's Arcade Week!

Last edited:

TY

Score: 8140
Screenie:
uI0W1dm.png

This game is like a tough SC2 game... made me so nervous xD

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Name: Avishka
Score: 16,060
Screenie:
bRPDsXW.jpg

Last edited:

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Man I hate games like these...

Name: LoudSilence
Score: 5580
Screenshot:
RJr6nji.png

Poki

Banned
Years
I hope you've enjoyed Space Invaders! For the Hi-Scores this week:

3RD - CLICLIW - 132,820
2ND - SHADOWE - 161, 640
1ST - SOUTHPARK32 - 310130

Congrats, and more congrats, guys!

Now for this week:

ZOO KEEPER 2!

zookeeper1.gif

Note: Be sure to go on the normal mode.

As you know, If you want to enter for this week, all you need to do is go to this link to play the game (and please, only use this link because it shows your score after each game over): http://mybabymonsters.com/collabora...ildren/free-video-games-flash/zoo-keeper.html

So, I wish you all good luck, and I hope you'll have fun during this week's Arcade Week!

Wait, so the lowest score wins? I'm kind of confused now, to be honest. ~_~

I'll try out the new game in a few! :D

Poki

Banned
Years
Nono, you had the highest score, and you were in 1st place. =o Unless I'm missing something? :3

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I see it now! *facepalm*

I'm used to seeing them as:
1. x
2. x
3. x

{XD}

Sorry.

Name: southpark32
Score: 40, 450
Screenie:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lord Scalgon

I'm just here so I won't get fined.
Years
Name: Lord Scalgon
Score: 38,460

JDPM2aD.jpg

Might go for another run in the future...

EDIT: Ok, so I think I somehow broke the game after an unusually long chain or something... (image in spoiler)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
I give up editing my images before putting them here - I'm just gonna make sure there's nothing sensitive in my tabs...

Also: I'm upset that so many people are competing this week: since there's never any people I only have to slightly try hard to get into the scoreboard - when there's lots of people I always fail miserably {XD}

Name: CliCliW
Score: 17800
Screenie:
Spoiler:

TY

Tried it again, went on a rampage this time with so many combo's

Name: ShadowE
Score: 43520
Screenie
TDLHxPu.png

Poki

Banned
Years
However, I was able to hit the 85k mark yesterday.

Score:85, 467
Screenie:
Spoiler:

Screw you, double post error thing...

So I just wanted to play it and see if I can hit 100k... I did it, yay! :D

Score: 114, 423
Screenie:
Spoiler:

I'm so done with this game. {XD}

Last edited: