• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Not even a page and someone mentions the lack of females again. I'm highly amused.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2022
So, we're allowed to just post after eachother? Couldn't two males/females that were alone just keep doing this between eachother?

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2022
That's what people did on an old game on BMGf's Fun @ Games section, but with the first letter of our usernames instead of genders. There's been a new rule added to prevent that in the newest version, of course.

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
16 nopenopenopenopenope you ain't no going to cue the moment I leave I decide when I leave or not

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

haha clearly you haven't gone back and looked at older pages. there have definitely been times when it's been something like that.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2022
there ought to be a law
Next version, can we have a rule that prohibits bouncing back and forth? Or would it be too barren with that rule?

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2022
there ought to be a law
Next version, can we have a rule that prohibits bouncing back and forth? Or would it be too barren with that rule?

TY

Oh how badly i wanted to put 11 there just to be a major troll to all the males xD

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years

I think by tomorrow morning(according to my time) Gender Race v5.0 would be up with Boys as the winners of this one :D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

20 mins more to the new year for me

Last edited:

Nordk

Chief Harpoonist
Years
5 (fixing the count)
It's barely 2 o'clock for me, but Happy New Year Seki-kun! (And everyone in the same timezone.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back