• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Years
Is tweaking the "signature disabled" tag for fun against the rules?
See my current signature as of 5/5/2018 for an example. I changed the disable reason to "too much swag" so that it said "too much swag" instead of "you broke x rule involving signatures."
If that's against the rules, I'll remove the tag, since I changed my actual signature into something that doesn't violate signature rules.

Alternatively, here's my actual signature to check if it violates the rules:
https://imgur.com/a/DDdAESh

Last edited:
Years
Is tweaking the "signature disabled" tag for fun against the rules?
See my current signature as of 5/5/2018 for an example. I changed the disable reason to "too much swag" so that it said "too much swag" instead of "you broke x rule involving signatures."
If that's against the rules, I'll remove the tag, since I changed my actual signature into something that doesn't violate signature rules.

Alternatively, here's my actual signature to check if it violates the rules:
https://imgur.com/a/DDdAESh
Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

So yes, it is against the rules to use the disable tag for your own purposes.

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Heeey.

Wanted to just make sure everything's all fine size wise.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Can I get a check? Since mine uses the transform property, I'm a bit worried it might exceed 600px in width. I shaved it down to 580px to account for the 20 degree slant but I don't know if that... actually did anything.

Years
Can I get a check? Since mine uses the transform property, I'm a bit worried it might exceed 600px in width. I shaved it down to 580px to account for the 20 degree slant but I don't know if that... actually did anything.
According to my web tools, I see 601px, but I mean it's no biggie by me really XD

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Okay, I'll cut off an extra pixel just to be safe lmfao

Sannse

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 15, 2020
I just want to confirm that my signature is okay. I think it is, but I would like to be certain. Thank you.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 7, 2019
I saw in the rules that advertisement (such as linking to my YouTube Channel, I imagine) is allowed in signatures. I just want to be absolutely certain that my signature fits within the rules.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oops, I think my signature broke with the New PokéCommunity lol

Is there any way I can fix it in a way so all the text isn't out of bounds? xD

You can change the text size or choose to remove some if you like. Otherwise, you can use [cd=overflow:auto;]*[/cd]

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
You can change the text size or choose to remove some if you like. Otherwise, you can use [cd=overflow:auto;]*[/cd]
Awesome! I've not only fixed the issue with the "overflow:auto" code, but I've also managed to make my signature smaller as well~ Really helps a lot!

So far on my end, there's nothing broken in my signature, hopefully there's nothing broken on anyone else's end.

Last edited:
Back