• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
So, I'm back here and I have to unfortunately report my overheating junk of a computer couldn't get repaired because the warranty expired (in fact, it expired only three weeks ago) so it means I need a new computer.

I plan to get one soon, but I likely need my brother with me and I'm worried his refusals to help me might get it delayed. Still going to stay invisible until I get the new computer.

However, even if I do get a new computer I am worried about other things. My attitude here has been very bad lately and it's made me question if I should even continue staying here. If I do retire from PC, then thanks for what has been nearly six years here.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
So, I'm back here and I have to unfortunately report my overheating junk of a computer couldn't get repaired because the warranty expired (in fact, it expired only three weeks ago) so it means I need a new computer.

I plan to get one soon, but I likely need my brother with me and I'm worried his refusals to help me might get it delayed. Still going to stay invisible until I get the new computer.

However, even if I do get a new computer I am worried about other things. My attitude here has been very bad lately and it's made me question if I should even continue staying here. If I do retire from PC, then thanks for what has been nearly six years here.

Aww... I hope you'll do fine regardless of what happened, Hikari, considering I was delaying my break from hiatus back then because of computer-related stuffs as well. And I hope you will be well again soon, Hikari, so that you'll be just like Hikari that I knew as always. Just relax, mmkay? And you can come back here when you feel you're ready :)

Yooo! my exams got delayed due to Assembly polls ( elections xD) so I'm here -dattebayo

Ooh, elections, eh? I guess my country's not the only one who got elections event this year. Welcome back!

Years
Made a new account

Made a new account because I forgot my password to the last one haha I would love to make some new friends :)

Years
Unfortunately, I have to go away for a while again due to a computer issue. Yes, this year is plaguing with them as far as I know.

My computer may had only recently been fixed, but not fixed enough. Its screen had been glitching and the random shutdowns started happening again. So I figured time to declare this computer a failure and it's time to upgrade, so expect me out of action until I get a new computer... maybe around next week, or the one after that, or the one after that depending on whatever.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Unfortunately, I have to go away for a while again due to a computer issue. Yes, this year is plaguing with them as far as I know.

My computer may had only recently been fixed, but not fixed enough. Its screen had been glitching and the random shutdowns started happening again. So I figured time to declare this computer a failure and it's time to upgrade, so expect me out of action until I get a new computer... maybe around next week, or the one after that, or the one after that depending on whatever.

Oh dear, so it's still buggy? Until then, take care Hikari, and I hope you'll get the new PC that will do much better for ya c: I'm sure you'll get something good soon ^^

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
Years
Alas! I joined literally yesterday (21st April ANNO DOMINI 2017) and I'll be already away due to the fact I'll stay on the mountains with father and will not be able to communicate.
I shall make return tomorrow,in the evening (g.m.t.+1)
With this hastly written message I do,wish you all a good week end!
Stay serene! ^^
-Damien

Years
Allright, after long time of thinking I decided I will break my post count once again and be not so retired now. After all i'm pretty active on Discord anyways.

Hi all.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
ive decided to come back after not posting for months cause i really miss yall

tenor.gif

Years
ive decided to come back after not posting for months cause i really miss yall

tenor.gif

Nice to see you back again, Aaron. PC is like a place you'll always come back to no matter how many times you disappear.

Anyways, I'm also posting as a heads-up that I will be getting my new computer tomorrow, so regular activity from me will be resuming very soon.

Back