• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wouldn't it be loverly?

Years
Right now? Just some piece of mind for a week or two. No work or money worries, no duties or obligations.

I could also go for some french fries and guacamole. Mmm.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
FOR ALL MY GOSHDARN HOMEWORK TO DO ITSELF.

As for what I'd want the most right now, going with the stream and saying a time machine. There are so many mistakes and bad decisions I'd like to change around and make up for, though I guess that's all an important part of life :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
What I want most right now is for my friend Lizzee to come stay with me at uni, I miss her. :(

Although I could really go for a kebab right now... Hnggg, never-mind I choose a kebab! If only it wasn't midnight and I didn't have lectures tomorrow morning D:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Time. As shallow as this is going to sound, I have soooooooooo much TV that I need to catch up on, and not enough time to watching it. Work and eating and sleeping and all those other essential things I have time for because, you know, they're actually important. TV, while important for me on a spiritual basis, doesn't pay the bills or keep me alive, so it has to go on the backburner!

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I'll go for frivolous things so this is a more interesting answer, haha.

For something intangible, I'd really like a week off right now. No extra homework because of it and nothing to worry about, I just want a week of nothing. I think I'm starting to burn out because of my homework, midterms season, and having just gotten over being sick. It'd be nice to just relax and have a few days in a row where I can do nothing without feeling guilty about it (or falling behind).

Something tangible? Right now? I want oreos. We don't have any and it's 1:30am so I can't go buy any. :'( Life is difficult.

This right down to the getting over sickness. I feel like I'm just so run down between school and work right now u_u

I haven't not been sick in like two weeks, haven't really had a chance to recover.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
Love. I feel all alone in the world, since I have nobody to snuggle with at night. Somebody who will be there for me...

The thing that hurts the most is that I know who my soulmate is, yet I can't do anything. I'm powerless. It's... hard to explain. I want to be by her side more than anything else in this world. I don't care what I have to give up. I'm going to do it.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I would like to have to power of flight. And perhaps the ability to selectively read minds and put words into the minds of others, something like speaking to their mind. And also, the power to control time. Now THAT would be very useful indeed.

As for right now? I want to be able to go home, free from my finals, free from the responsibilities of a student. At least for a while.

Back