• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum hack: Pokémon Platinum Deluxe

Should Pokémon, that originally evolved by Happiness, Evolve by Level now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
How hard does the game get? By the way I will play this when the next glitch fix or beta is out. I haven't played this game yet, but are there eight new gym leaders? I assume they have different types.

Kamigoroshi

Moemon Hunter
Years
I will update with a newer Bèta Version soon!
That's good news, when I saw the "Last edited by Oxnite; May 5th, 2010 at 09:51 PM." bit at the bottom of the starter post of this thread I feared for the worst. I'm really releaved that you're still on this project of yours. I'll make sure to play through Platinum Deluxe when you're done with the new beta release.

I also see that you've already included Zorua and Zoroark from the 5th generation editions. Will we see some others as well? Especially the pokemon with new type combinations, such as Meraruba/Urugamosu and Bachuru/Denchura would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Oxnite

aka Arbok
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
Hello everybody, welcome to this new update.

I've got some bad news, and maybe 'good' news for some of you.

First of all, I'd like to say that I've postponed the project for so far. Everything was going well, but actually, it seems PPRE contains too many bugs to create a real, nice game with it.

I, for example, edited one script and it worked fine, but then another script stopped working. It kinda messed things up.

I now stopped the project for a while and I might continue with it soon. I might as well start a completely new project for a game like HG / SS. There's even a chance that B/W is hackable by then, who knows (it contains the same information like DPPHGSS, as it is a DS game).

Anyway, I've now started working on a Pokémon Advanced game, that is Pokémon Fire Red. I did a hack like that before called Pokémon Upgrade, but it didn't had any new scripts, ugly sprites and I even translated some text parts to my mother language (Dutch). Yeah, it was horrible.

Now, I started some kind of new project. It will have a completely new story and it even looks like something.

I'm very sorry for the people that were eagering to play this game, but it's jut full of bugs which I cannot edit properly. Once I edit one certain script (in Eterna City for that case), another script gets messed up for some unknown reason.

@Moderator(s), I guess this topic could get closed, but not deleted, please. Can I, like, open it again when I continue working on this?

Anyway, I might open a new topic soon for the GBA Rom Hack I'm creating. Thanks for all the people that were eagering to play this game, as they motivated me to work on this game.

Please notice that it's not my intention to stop working on this project, it's just that I either 1) am not good enough to script as I somehow ruin some other scripts on the same map or 2) the programme called PPRE is still a bit too buggy (which is no blame at all).

Thanks for your support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back