• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Rebels [PG-14]

To make a OOC therad or to not

• No, don't make a OOC thread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
Currently I was in hiding, reluctantly. I was hiding due to the current world epidemic. Legendary pokemon were abducting all humans due to one selfish pokemon trainer. God how I would love to have a few words with the idiot, set him straight. I had found out about this via. the news, it wasn't exactly accurate.. It just revealed that loads of people were going missing, I pieced together the rest. I was in the bedroom of my grandmother's house, lying under the bed. It was dusty, this was the spare room. I was the last person to stay the night here, over a year ago. It had been ages since I'd last eaten. I risked going to the bathroom a few hours back. It was worth it. Over the last hour everything had been quiet, I could hear myself breathe. Previous to that it was pure pandemonium, I could hear people screaming. After another twenty odd minutes I sighed with relief, I thought I was safe, for now at least.

Suddenly a flash of pink appeared in front of the bed, I almost shouted with shock, almost. It hovered about for a while before it seemed to dissapear. I then climbed out from under the bed and my eyes darted all over the room, thinking of the quickest possible exit before I heard a voice come from behind me;

'Daniel..'

That time I couldn't hold in a scream, I immediately rotated to see my doom. It was Mesprit, the emotion pokemon. This was the second time I had come across the pink pokemon. I had helped Lucas save it from Team Galactic. It continued to stare at me, unmoving. I would have thought it would have attacked me or something by now. I took a deep breath, just before I began to speak, Mesprit spoke first.

'I have come here, as I believe you are one of the few humans that can show Mewtwo that there is goodness in humans, I will protect you from them if you can help me'

'Eh.. of course Mesprit!'

I said, heistantly. I took a step towards the Mesprit and smiled, tentatively. We had a short discussion and decided to get some supplies from town before we set off. We exited the house, it was dark now leaving an eerie theme in Cherrygrove town. There was absolutely nobody in the town, that was visible at least. I hurried into the pokemart, packing a few potions and revives, took some food and drinks for myself, an A4 page refill pad to use as a journal of my current journey. We then headed back to my grans house where I grabbed my mobile phone, a blackberry of course!, a pair of headphones, I needed them to travel, my mobile charger, and my pokedex, professor Oak would never get over it if we succeeded and I didn't get all the legendary pokemon on my dex. After all it was a once in a life opportunity. We then stepped out into the main area of Cherrygrove before making our way out to the beach, we stared into the horizon, it was beautiful.

'I have to say Mesprit. Thank you so much for this, I am so grateful.'

I then turned to the legendary rogue who was suddenly glowing pink. An aura surrounded it, the aura then left the pokemon and started floating towards me. No this is it, I'm going to die! I thought. The aura hit me, and went into my chest. It felt very warm, and immediately spread through my body making me feel... happy. It was strange, I hadn't felt that way in a while.

'You now have all the ability I have..'

Mesprit said leaving me gobsmacked. It was strange, usually I wouldn't have believed it, but I knew it was true. The feeling was superb, better than anything I've felt before.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC: Okay guys, free posting from here, exept for no double posting like the rules say. Just use your head, and try to keep "tennis" (a lot of posts between only two people) to a minimum.)

"Oh, I might wanna get my pokedex."Adriane said running into the house, picking up the device and putting it in her pocket.

Than she walked back out of the house, closing the door quietly. The town was dead silent. She lived in Castelia City, Unova.

"What I wouldn't do to have a human here right now."She muttered walking in the shadows of the towerig building, trying to make as little noise as possible."What do we do now?"

"I'll try to contact the other legendaries, through telpithy."Mew said.

Adriane stopped walking, when mew stopped flying. She was as quiet as possible whiel Mew focused on the other legendaries' minds.

"Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit, Latias, Latios, can you hear me?"Mew asked.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
"So we're heading for Nimbasa City to get a few more things from your house. Am I correct?" Uxie asked, and Tyrant simply nodded. The two of them walked across Turbline Bridge over to Route 8. "At this rate, it'll take hours to reach Nimbasa. We can't get past Twist Mountain and Chargestone Cave before nightfall." Tyrant said, quietly walking. "You're right about that. Reaching Nimbasa at our speed in a single night is just about impossible." Uxie said, observing the current surroundings. "Well...can't we just teleport?" Tyrant asked. "Actually...you have a point there. Since you have my powers, then you should be able to teleport straight to Nimbasa City in a snap." Uxie answered. "Well...let's try it out." Tyrant said. Tyrant focused his mind on going to Nimbasa City, and nothing else. In moments, he dissapeared along with Uxie. A couple of minutes later, tyrant ended up in Nimbasa City, but right above some water. "You have got to be kidding me." Tyrant thought, falling into the water. "Oh wow...you fail." Uxie said, floating above the water. Tyrant rose up from the water, and walked out of it. "Great...I'm all soaked. Just dandy." Tyrant thought. "Well...let's just...wait...I have a feeling somebody is trying to speak to me. I think it might be Mew." Uxie said. "Mew...is that you?" Uxie answered using telepathy.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Mew now focused on Uxie's mind.

"Yes, its me. Did you find a human?"Mew asked.

Adriane watched Mew blankly, figuring someone had spoken back to her. She closed her own eyes and focused on hearing the conversation, and she did here Mew reply. She wondered weither Uxie had or not.'

"If you have than maybe we should meet up."Adriane added.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
"Yes, I have found a human. We're getting a few things in Nimbasa City first." Uxie answered. Tyrant just looked at Uxie while he was drying off. "Hey, Uxie. I'm going on ahead to go get the remaining things I need. You stay here and talk with Mew...I guess." Tyrant said, walking away, and heading to his house. "So...I wonder w3hat Uxie is talking about to Mew. Eh, it's not my buisiness to interfere in." Tyrant thought.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Latios landed on top of Mt. Silver. THe boy that was with him complained about the cold weather and hail before jumping off. After Lance got off, he took his jacket from his bag and put it on, making him feel warmer but still cold. Then he saw Latios closing his eyes, he seemed very deep in thought.

"Latios here. I hear you" the Eon Pokémon said via telepathy to Mew. "Any luck finding a human?"

Lance looked confused, but didn't want to disturb Latios. Instead, he read his mind using his newfound powers. He was talking to someone using telepathy, and decided it would be best if he didn't interfere with the conversation. Still shivering, he took a look around as hail kept falling on his head. But Latios wasn't hit by the hail. How does he do that? he asked to himself.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC: Can you seperate your speech from your movement/discripiton please?)

"Ok, let us know when you guys are done."Mew replied.

"Yeah."Adriane said before opening her eyes.

Mew kept her eyes closed, waiting for Uxie's reply. Mew's focus switched to Latias.

"Yes, you?"Mew asked Latias.

Adriane focused again on hearing the conversation, being able to tell she wasn't just talking to Uxie any more.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
"Yup." Uxie answered, flying over to Tyrant. Tyrant kicked open the door to his house, and walked inside. The place looked like a fight went on inside. Dishes were broked. The table was in the corner of the kitchen in pieces. Claw marks were all over the place. "Looks like a brawl went on here. That doesn't matter, though. Let's get the things we need, and get out of here." Tyrant said, walking into his room, and grabbing a few spare cloaks, then he headed into the kitchen, and grabbed a fork, a spoon, and a knife, then he put them in his backpack. He grabbed his cell phone, and his five poke balls. "Alright. We're set to go." Uxie said to Mew telepathiclly.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: I think Mew reffered to Latios, not Latias.)

Flying through the sky was terrfying for Spike. He wanted an excuse to get back on ground, so he spoke.

"C-can we stop by a river?" He stuttered.

"Of course." She started descending & landed near a river. Spike quickly got on ground & kissed it. Then, after a few seconds, spit it out. "You humans are so interesting." Latias only giggled at what she saw.

Spike walked to the river & dunked his face in, washing it off. Latias then heard Mew in her head. "Yes, I'm here. Is there something you need?"

Spike looked at Latias at the moment & thought of the powers he had. If she could tranform...so could he! He concentrated hard, & where Spike stood was now Jackie Chan. "Huh. What do you know. I could get used to this?" He turned himself back to normal after a brief moment.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
(OOC: Lol you put Latias)

"Yes. I found a kid in Goldenrod City." Latios said to Mew "We are now atop Mount Silver, but we will be taking off soon because of the weather. What about about the others?"

Lance shivered and Latios knew he wanted to get out of there. He was talking to Mew, but that didn't stop him from being able to read the human's mind.

"Relax, boy." the Eon Pokémon said, "We will be out of here soon."

Lance nodded and hopped back on Latios.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(Ooc: My bad, rping a lot atm so I was hurrying. Sorry! And I'm sorry I didn't post sooner, my blood suger went low, and you don't want me to post with a low blood suger, believe me.)

Adriane felt another mind come into the conversation.

"Do you have a human too Latias?"Mew asked."I've only contacted Uxie besides the two of you, and he has a human too."

Adriane wondered if they'd all be able to meet. That'd be easier, they'd be able to save the humans easier.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
"Yes, I've found a human. Now the only thing left to do is where to meet up once the others have found a human." While Latias was telepathically speaking with Mew, Spike thought it best to take out Ralts. It was only a baby 2 days ago after hatching from an egg.

Ralts looked like he was sleeping, & Spike picked him up only watching him. He looked so peaceful, & one day he would be as big & strong & Combusken. Ralts slowly woke up, & gave a smile when he looked at Spike.

"Morning little buddy." Ralts made funny cute sounds happy to see it's trainer. It's too bad the legendaries don't see this & think not all humans are bad. Hopefully this would end soon.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
"Hey Uxie, do you think we'll need anything else from here or anywhere else in Nimbasa or back at Route 9?" Tyrant asked. "It depends on what you need. In my opinion, we're all set and ready to leave Nimbasa. Our next step is to meet up with Mew and the others." Uxie answered. "Mew. We're all ready to go now." Uxie said to Mew telepathiclly.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"Ok, we'll all meet up at the Rebel hideout cave."Mew said."Can you teleport there or do we need to come and get you?"

"Rebel hideout cave?"Adriane asked.

"Its a cave underground in Kanto."Mew replied.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
"We can easily teleport there. We'll meet you there." Uxie said while Tyrant was waiting for him. "Tyrant, we have a specific place we need to teleport to. Come over here." Uxie said. Tyrant walked over with a slightly confused look on his face. "Tyrant...we're heading to the Rebel Hideout Cave. I'll have to take us there since you don't know where it is." Uxie added, teleporting the two of them to the Rebel Base Cave.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Latios took off and flew at amazing spees to the top of the Silph Co. building in Saffron City. He landed there and allowed Lance to get off him. "By the way, boy, you have not told me your name yet." the Eon Pokémon said with a smile. The boy looked down and then back at Latios. "I'm Lance. Lance Anderson." he said timidly, sounding embarassed.

The boy then looked around. "Hey, where are we? And where are we going?" he said and scratched his head.

"We are in Saffron City, Kanto." Latios said, "And we are waiting for Mew to tell me the others are ready." This generated more questions than answers in Lance's head. Latios could read the boy's mind, and chuckled. "Patience, Lance. Everything will be clear soon. Do you need to pickup anything else?" the Eon Pokémon said with a smile.

Lance nodded, still not understanding a thing. "No, I'm good to go."

"Perfect." Latios said and then used his telepahy to communicate with Mew. "Mew. Latios here. We're at Saffron City, and we're ready."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Ralts still felt a little sleepy, so Spike put him back in his Pokeball so he can rest easily.

"All right then. We'll be there as soon as we can." Latias turned to Spike to inform him of what was next. "We'll be going to the Rebel hideout cave."

Spike got all confused just now. "What's that?"

"It's a cave underground Kanto. It's where we'll meet up with the others. Are you set?" She said getting ready to fly.

"Do we have to fly?" Spike was not cool with flying again. He already got back on ground.

"Unless you know how to teleport there, which you don't know what the cave looks like, the only option is flying." Latias was very patient most of the time. This was an exception. Spike shrugged & hopped on Latias, & they took off once again.

"G-go slower this time!" Freaked out Spike.

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
While traveling Cress and Azelf finally reached their destination of Hearthome City, but both tired decided to rest up till tommorow in an abandoned house on the route just before the city. The door was locked, but luckily cress was experienced with breaking and entering so he grabed a piece of his hair and worked the lock open. They got in, ate and decided to sleep. While cress was sleeping Azelf decided to go outside and communicate with his comrade legendaries to see what their situation is.
Cress noticed azelf was gone and went outside. He saw azelf and muttered to himself:

"Hunh? What is he doing...?"

Azelf was trying to communicate to someone via telepathy. Cress was focusing on the conversation but couldn't hear much of the conversation nor could he notice the pokemon azelf was talking to. Although it appeared he was talking to someone simmilar to him...

Azelf was talking: "Can you hear me? I found a partner. We're currently in hearthome and are planning to take on a resident group of hostiles. What is your situation? Do you think we can meet up?"

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
Apologies.

OOC;
I need to drop out of the roleplay. I am lacking in time and motivation to take part, sorry.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC: Okay, I guess I'll have mewtwo capture your legendary or see if my cousin wants to sign up...)

"Azelf, abandon where you are now. We're all meeting up at the Rebel hideout cave."Mew and Adriane both said at once."Latios, go in. We'll be there soon. We can't have them see us hanging around somewhere. Use the whole intrense, under the dumpster there. We're going from the underwater Pallet town interance."Mew said.

Adriane closed her connection, opening her eyes. Mew opened her eyes, but if anyone said anything she'd here them. Mew grabbed Adriane's hand and with a flash they were underwater, but a big pink bubble was around them. They went to a small whole in the side of the ground, and when they squeezed in the bubble popped, but there was no water in there. They crawled threw the whole and then made it into a big room. There were several twig and leaf beds, about twelve. There was a big collection of verious fruits and berries at one side, and there was a warming fire going in the center of the room. The room was about ten meters long and wide. and two and a half meters tall.

"Wow, nice."Adriane said.

"This'll help us survive."Mew said.

"Yeah."Adriane said.

There were six different holes in the wall, one from where they came from, and six others in random spots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back