• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Username change requests (May)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Dude, Take a chill pill!

Alright, I'll keep my old one because I shan't bother all the complications indeed.
Your choice. Just in case you missed it again though:

"If you wish to take an existing username, you may do so if ALL of the following criteria are met:

1) The account has not logged in for four or more years;
2) The account has not made any posts;
3) The account not does not belong to a banned member;
4) You have at least 100 posts.

If you're not sure if the name you want is available, feel free to use the username checker (http://www.pokecommunity.com/usernamecheck.php) to verify."

Last edited:

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
wuuuuuu been waiting for this rika <3

Old username: Home
New username: She

the owner of the name haven't had any post and haven't been online since 2008 (so long @.@). Here's the link. Do tell me if I miss anything :) Thank you Rika and Janna <3

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
Years
Old username: Flameheart
New username: MissAshheart

I thought I need to change the username since I had the account for so long, I needed the change. ^^'

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hi. . .i would like another new username again please!
Old Username: SuccubusKitty127
New Username: TeamRocketKitty127
This new username will be my last one!
It states in the first post "make sure you are set on your new username before posting as it will be changed right when an admin sees it." You shouldn't just change your mind back and forth that quickly. Sorry that we were being unclear about this in the first post of the thread! I've added a line to clarify it further.

However, this once, since I don't think we were clear enough in the explanation, I will give you this extra name change :) But this, you'll be stuck with until at least November, unless you become a community supporter!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
tenor.gif

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
old username: Pinkish Purple
new username: socko

I would also like to ask if I am still entitled to the italicized username since i donated back in 2014

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back