• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Letters to Kanto!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
pokemon_mystery_dungeon_blue_conceptart_Z4Mt9.jpg

Letters to Kanto!

Are you new here? If so, welcome! I assume you want to ask someone a question? Or give them a message in general? You can deliver letters to the Kanto region!

All you have to do is ask a question to a character from the pokemon Blue, Red, Yellow, LeafGreen, and FireRed games, and they will respond!

Your task

The purpose of this event is to write anything to any character you really like from the games listed above and post it here.

Example:

Dear Sabrina,

If you had a choice of a date between Brock and Lt. Surge, who would you pick, and why? :]

It can be any character at all as long as it's from those games!

Send in your letters!

Once you've posted your letter, you'll get a response back from the person you wrote to! We look forward to receiving your letters!

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Daisy Oak count? Meh, I'll go with someone else.

Dear Misty,

Where's your Psyduck? You claim its a cutie-pie but its no where to be seen.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
(Daisy Oak does count btw; anyone means anyone.)

Dear Misty,

Where's your Psyduck? You claim its a cutie-pie but its no where to be seen.

Dear ColdeHelmet,

VSMisty.png

...I don't know what you mean, but some of them are back at home in the Gym, and the one I battle with already evolved into a Golduck. He's still with me, ready to battle anytime. Actually, that's funny: I've heard there was this T.V. show where this Psyduck can't swim, but always gets super-powerful whenever it got a headache.

I mean, can you believe that? A Water-Pokemon that can't swim...?

~ Your aquatic pal, Misty

Last edited:
Years
What a creative, cute idea for a thread! I love this :)

Dear Blue,

I really admire your talent as a Pokemon trainer, you have a great team of cool, strong pokemon and such confidence. You became champion and took over Viridian City gym. It is not surprising for the grandson of a renowned pokemon Prof to be so precocious. Please tell us more about your family.

Do you have a good relationship with your grandfather Prof Oak? What about your parents? Do they play any role in your life, and If so what role do they play? If not, why?

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
What a creative, cute idea for a thread! I love this :)

Dear Blue,

I really admire your talent as a Pokemon trainer, you have a great team of cool, strong pokemon and such confidence. You became champion and took over Viridian City gym. It is not surprising for the grandson of a renowned pokemon Prof to be so precocious. Please tell us more about your family.

Do you have a good relationship with your grandfather Prof Oak? What about your parents? Do they play any role in your life, and If so what role do they play? If not, why?

Dear VisionofMilotic,

VSBlue.png

Heh! Stating the obvious, I see! Yes, it must be a curse to have all this talent, but... I'll find a way to press on!

Gramps and I do get along. I see him more these days ever since taking the Viridian Gym. He shows me pages of all these new pokemon which led me to Alola with Red. I hadn't really seen my parents since I was a kid, so I just live with my sister. She's a goody-two shoes, but she's ok! She always told me the 'rents are on this all-important journey, so, maybe they discovered something new? Who knows.

Smell ya later,
Blue

Dear red,

It's really nice to know the kanto champion, i wanna ask what being champion means to you?
Also how is going in alola with blue?

Spr_Y_Red.png

... ... ...
...?
... ...!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Dear Erika,

Why are you so easy to defeat once challenged?

Sincerely,
Everyone who has challenged you

Dear CodeHelmet,

VSErika.png

That is a bit harsh. I believe I've overestimated how humble and nice you were...

~ Sincerely, a not amused Erika and every Gym Leader here.

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I couldn?t help myself on the Erika one... ahem *composes self*

Dear Koga,

What are your thoughts regarding Janine and do you think she is capable of surpassing you as Gym Leader of the Fuchsia City Gym? Furthermore, do you prefer Venomoth or Muk?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I couldn?t help myself on the Erika one... ahem *composes self*

Dear Koga,

What are your thoughts regarding Janine and do you think she is capable of surpassing you as Gym Leader of the Fuchsia City Gym? Furthermore, do you prefer Venomoth or Muk?

Dear CodeHelmet,

VSKoga.png

Your comment towards Ms. Erika aside...

One must understand, Janine is rather young, and inexperienced. However! She holds great potential, and talent! I trust she will hold her own, no matter what challenge will come her way. In fact, someday, she will surpass even me. It's merely destiny.

As for Venomoth and Muk... I honestly can not choose between them. They have both been my faithful partners ever since I was a young trainee studying ninjutsu. I can not live without one over the other. Thus is the way, of I, Poisonous Ninja Master Koga.

~ Koga.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Dear Brock,

Why do you value rock hard determination and what event spurred you to specialize in training Rock Types?

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Dear Brock,

Which one do you find more attractive: Officer Jenny, Nurse Joy or Pike Queen Lucy? Also, do you trust your parents to take care of the Gym when you go on a journey or would you rather entrust it to your younger brother Forrest?

Please remember you?re directing this to game!brock, not anime!brock.

That being said, do you wanna change your question orrr leave it as is?

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Fine, I?ll edit mine. Can?t have any good laughs these days.

You didn't have to; all I just said, this is game!brock here, so just try and avoid mixing up the two. There's was no need for that off-handed remark. x:

Dear Brock,

Why do you value rock hard determination and what event spurred you to specialize in training Rock Types?

Dear CodeHelmet,

VSBrock.png

I believe in rock hard defense, will-power, and determination! That's why I appreciate rock-type pokemon! Without that spur of determination, how will one reach for their dreams? That's what I've been taught long ago, by my father. That's something we should all live by.

~ Brock

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Dear Giovanni

Are you italian? Obviously your a mob boss but the name sound s vaguely italian. Also why did you pick ground types? and why did you lose to a 10 year old kid.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
You didn't have to; all I just said, this is game!brock here, so just try and avoid mixing up the two. There's was no need for that off-handed remark. x:

Dear CodeHelmet,

VSBrock.png

I believe in rock hard defense, will-power, and determination! That's why I appreciate rock-type pokemon! Without that spur of determination, how will one reach for their dreams? That's what I've been taught long ago, by my father. That's something we should all live by.

~ Brock

I didn?t have to but it was implied ;). Anyways... got Brock, Misty, Erika and Koga down. Hmm...

Dear Jesse&James

What spurred you into joining Team Rocket and why Ekans and Koffing? Were there other Pokemon available or were you drawn to these Poison Type Pokemon. Furthermore, after being defeated by a 10 year old brat, where did you blast off to?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Dear Giovanni

Are you italian? Obviously your a mob boss but the name sound s vaguely italian. Also why did you pick ground types? and why did you lose to a 10 year old kid.

Dear Calzone,

VSGiovanni.png

I don't know what this "Italian mob boss" you speak of, but Team Rocket is the most powerful organization of all of Kanto, so it's wise to keep your impudence in check. As for that boy I've lost to... trust me, he's not just a boy.

He has raised his Pok?mon with utmost care. I decided to challenge him as a Gym Leader, and the boss of Team Rocket. I was defeated, and thus I realized, it would be foolish to fight such a kid with all my might. Thus, I decided to disband Team Rocket.

But you watch and see. Team Rocket will return someday. And the world will be ours.

~ Giovanni, world's strongest trainer.

Last edited:

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Oh crap, that certainly wasn't at all what I expected but entertaining none the less! thanks Dragon, this is really cool!

Dear Lt. Surge

Whenever I challenge you you talk about a war, what war was that exactly? and why is your gym hidden behind a tree, if the ss. Ann wasn't there I wouldn't have been able to access you gym...

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Dear Jesse&James

What spurred you into joining Team Rocket and why Ekans and Koffing? Were there other Pokemon available or were you drawn to these Poison Type Pokemon. Furthermore, after being defeated by a 10 year old brat, where did you blast off to?

Dear CodeHelmet,

Spr_Y_Jessie_James.png

"Ekans and Koffing were simply part of the grunt's starter pokemon. Meowth is with us too."

"Besides. Pfft, what other poison pokemon? Zubat? OH HEY, LOOK AT US, WE'VE GOT A ZUBAT. Dumb brats..."

"And uh, we decided to not disclose the landings of our blasting offs to an outside party. It's our tradition, to avoid unnecessary trauma."

~ Jessie & James, aka. rocket grunts.

Dear Lt. Surge

Whenever I challenge you you talk about a war, what war was that exactly? and why is your gym hidden behind a tree, if the ss. Ann wasn't there I wouldn't have been able to access you gym...

Dear Calzone,

VSLt_Surge.png

Kid, there has been a lotta battles in my time... I was one where humans and pokemon pitted against each other. So much destruction... I myself thought to be a goner till' Electric pokemon saved me. That's why I roll with em' now!

Heh, that's easy. Gym's behind a tree because shut up, I don't know nothin' about gardening, alright, kid?

~ Lt. Surge

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Dear Lance,

If you could give one piece of advice to aspiring Dragon-type users, what would it be?

Dear Erika,

Here is a Burn Heal, I feel you may need it:
Dream_Burn_Heal_Sprite.png

Back