• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Charizard_Ruler said:
Erm. I'm not exactly sure on that, it is either 217, 218 or 219. Sorry I cant help much <_<

Well the Venasaur Picture can be found at 2011 in Unlz.gba in 16 colour mode and the text and the "Pokemon" on the titlescreen can be found in 256 colour mode at 2009 in Unlz.gba.

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
Years
The unLZ number for the bike in the intro of ruby is numbers 189-191, to get 189 and 190 correct, press the minus sign twice. If you mean the overworld sprite for the bike, that's a different matter....

ajit007

k1n6a
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 21, 2007
hey guys im new to this can u tell me how to change the story line of the game i have most d programs but im just confused

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
hey guys im new to this can u tell me how to change the story line of the game i have most d programs but im just confused

You can make scripts for new events to go with the new storyline you want your hack to have.

ajit007

k1n6a
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 21, 2007
how do u load up tilesets in advance map
the format of the map is .png will it work?

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
Years
Yo, I have Amplifier 2006 Ae, and if someone has it to, please tell me: when I use Image selecter there are two fields for creating an egg. There you can choose things like: Fairie, Water 1,2,3, Chaos and so on.
I want to create a baby Pokémon for MEW, but I don´t know what they mean...
Help...pls...

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
how do u load up tilesets in advance map
the format of the map is .png will it work?

To load tilesets go to Block Editor and load the tileset. It has to be in dib format.
But you can't load a map for a tileset.

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2008
How do i change the palletes any1 got a tut . The tut on pho is not working for me

Last edited:

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
Years
Do somebody know any good programm to change wild pokemon (where they appear I mean)?
!!!NOT AMPLIFIER!!!
Oh, I have bewildered, but it doesn´t work. (if someone have inis for it, please send me the link)

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Do somebody know any good programm to change wild pokemon (where they appear I mean)?
!!!NOT AMPLIFIER!!!
Oh, I have bewildered, but it doesn´t work. (if someone have inis for it, please send me the link)

Try Advance Map, go the the wild pokémon view in the map you want and change the wild pokémon data.

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
Years
Try Advance Map, go the the wild pokémon view in the map you want and change the wild pokémon data.

Thx, but I don´t have a clue how it works (I just started hacking, so I don´t know how to change scripts, or what the codes, or whatever, mean)

Years
Thx, but I don´t have a clue how it works (I just started hacking, so I don´t know how to change scripts, or what the codes, or whatever, mean)

Its pretty straight forward. You open Advance Map, select your map lets say Route 1. Now once loaded go into the Wild Pokemon view tab. Once there you can see that there are already wild Pokemon there which should be Pidgey's and Rattatta's. They have a level which you can modify and also you can chose another Pokemon in place of the existing one by clicking on the drop down menu next to the Pokemon's name. Lets assume Pidgey you want to change to Mew. You choose Mew from the dropdown menu and then you select its level. There should be a confirmation button at the bottom of the page (i forgot if it says ok or something else). There you are done!

Giovanni.

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
Years
Its pretty straight forward. You open Advance Map, select your map lets say Route 1. Now once loaded go into the Wild Pokemon view tab. Once there you can see that there are already wild Pokemon there which should be Pidgey's and Rattatta's. They have a level which you can modify and also you can chose another Pokemon in place of the existing one by clicking on the drop down menu next to the Pokemon's name. Lets assume Pidgey you want to change to Mew. You choose Mew from the dropdown menu and then you select its level. There should be a confirmation button at the bottom of the page (i forgot if it says ok or something else). There you are done!

Giovanni.

Thanks, but can I somehow change how rare these Pokémon appear. (I don´t know if this was correct english, but I think you know what I mean ; ) )

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
Hi, I need help with the following issues, I hope someone can help me out!

1).How do you make sprites appear and disappear in the game?
2).Can anyone donate a list of Pointers for Fanfare and Playsound?
3).Does anyone know a command for a script that gives you a item, once a day for Ruby?
4).How do you enable the NationalDex for Ruby, using scripts?
5).How do you make a trainer battle for Ruby?

I tried something like:

#org 0x800000
trainerbattle 0x0 0x1 0x0 0x800100 0x800500
message 0x800A00
boxset 0x2
end

#org 0x800100
= ...

#org 0x800500
= ...

#org 0x800A00
= ...

But after I compile it, when I look at it at Scripted the script showed all sorts of commands, like: checkitem, #raw, etc.I really need help on this.

Thanks in Advance!

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
BlackDragonite, to make rare pokemon appear less offen, only put it in one of the pokemon slots then change the frequency to low (i think) now try it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back